Pretending is better than establishing

Ja: CAN YOU BOTH CUT THE CRAP AND EXPLAIN ME WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

James who was clearly annoyed with Ram and Janaki's behavior shouted at them.

Both Ram and Janaki walked out angrily from there, Janaki went straight to the bedroom, stomping her foot all towards the stairs.

She shut the door with a bang.

J MV: How dare you are Ram, You called me a 'so-called' girl and also you will date one of the friends of that 'maavu moonji'(powder face).

Fine, go ahead. Who is stopping you?

She gritted her teeth hard and threw the pillow on the closet, she sat down on the bed with a thud due to frustration.

J MV: What's with this re-engineering thing? I can't even speak out loud even when I am so frustrated.

And what went wrong with this spidey (James- Avengers reference he he) guy's brain. I clearly told him not to speak about Ram-Me thing in front of him, at least he got the clue and stopped in the middle.

But still the mention of live-in relationship almost gave me an heart attack, I haven't even recovered from the embracement I faced due the last night event, and this guy is adding fuel to it. If he dares to do it again I am gonna mix enima (Diarrhea causing chemical) in his food.

Meanwhile downstairs...

James was struggling as his foot was handing freely in the air, both his arms was held tightly by two strong muscular hands. James was held captive by Ram and he was literally holding James off the ground, thanks to both their heights and BMI.

Ram looked at James with eyes full of jealousy.

J: Why is she irritating me for nothing Jamy? She wanted to make babies with me last night, now she doesn't even consider me as a man? What's wrong with her?

Ja: I don't think she actually meant that.... Wait WHAT? She wanted to make babies with you last night???

James jaw would have hit the floor if lacked jaw bones. But still what puzzled him was why Ram held him captive.

J: On top of that, she told she wants to date you, how dare she is?

Ja: Ram, I am sure she mean it, there was a thing happening between me and Doctor ji and I was about to spill the beans, that's why she spoke things she didn't actually mean.

J: WHAT? WHATS HAPPENING BETWEEN YOU TWO, TELL ME BEFORE I GRAB YOUR NECK INSTEAD OF YOUR ARMS. ARE YOU LOOKING AT HER IN A ROMANTIC WAY?

Ja: Hell no, she is like my elder sister ok, don't get any wrong ideas, there is no way that I am going to ditch my baby. Now you were talking something about making babies right? Better tell me quickly about it, before I tell Langesh about this and what's the emergency.

Ram grinned ear-to-ear, he slowly put down James and explained James about 'NAGA' group, maya and their plan. Since James is a High-Tech fake artist, Ram asked James to make a replica of a bracelet which is highly expensive and a family treasure.

Since days were running out and he had to meet maya next day evening at a coffee shop Ram sent a voice mail to James saying it's an emergency.

James understood the seriousness and agreed immediately, yet Janaki-Ram relationship bugged him a lot. He was pretty sure that both has strong feelings for each other, but decided to play along giving them their space.

R MV: aiyo en vaaya vechutu summa iruka maatinguren, ipo kolandhaiya pathi pesanuma? nallavela marandhutan. Apadiyae maintain panniruvom. (Oh god, I can't control my blabbering nature, is this the right time to talk about baby, thank god he forgot. Let us stick with the plot).

Ja: Ok fine, so I have to make a fake jewelry just like your grandpa's and it shouldn't look fake too. on top of it I have to fix a tracker which is neutral to scanning and X-ray right?

R: Bingo machan.

Ja: What's machan?

J MV: Jaanu ah akka nu sonathum manasu Jamy ah machan nu fix panniruchae, sari samalipom (As he mentioned Jaanu as akka, my mind automatically fixed him as brother-in-law. Let me try managing the situation).

R: That... ahan, Machan means buddy da.

Ja: Oh ok machan, I like this word. So, I will make it ready within tomorrow afternoon. I will take my leave now.

As James was moving out of kitchen Ram rushed before him and stopped him on his track.

R: Leave were machan, you are staying here.

Ja: No machan, poor doctor wouldn't feel comfortable around two men in the house. I will better go.

R: No machan, ...., yeah actually na, that bracelet and my grandma's anklet costs trillions, that's why I had put it in safe in this mansion. So, I am afraid you have to stay here. Moreover, your elder sister need not feel uncomfortable around you right?

Ram again grinned like a school kid. And he pressurized the word 'elder sister' a lot, which was noticed by james too.

Ja: Ok then, will it be ok if I work overnight, I will be needing lights and also electrical fittings. There will be more noise. Is that ok for you?

R: No re, not at all, I need a good sleep tonight, I didn't even sleep last night and you know about the re-engineering thing right? You can stay in Langesh room instead, it's sound proof and all good in that room. Me and ....ah... Janaki will stay upstairs.

James was shocked and confused seeing Ram's behavior, before james could ask anything, Ram ran towards his room.

Ja MV: Whatever is going to happen, I know that I will be the one who will be in trouble is I establish myself about knowing anything. So better I will pretend to be ignorant and survive. Making babies, now staying in the same room... these both are too fast.

Hello sweethearts,

As I have started after a very long time, I wanted to write something light hearted.

I will get into the main plot quickly.

Enjoy till then.

Love you all.

Pavi <3