Drugged Janaki

Ram wiped his tears and tried to locate the socket to insert the car keys, the rain started pouring heavily and it started getting colder and colder inside the car. He was nervous and he freaked out beyond the limit, so he knew him driving the car would lead to an accident. He threw the key in frustration, He took out his new phone to call an ambulance. Just then he heard some murmuring sound next to him.

J: Ram...Ram..

Ram cupped her face and shake her slightly, his face returned color after a long time seeing her awake, she looked tired though.

R: Janaki, are you awake? Don't worry we can reach the hospital soon.

He looked for the keys just then he heard her and got shock.

J: Hospital, what hospital? Are we getting a baby?

R: Wh.. What?

She rubbed her tummy searching for a baby inside.

J: Ah, I know where the baby is. Let's go inside.

With that she got out of the car and walked towards his home taking slow steps. Whereas Ram sat there in the car awestruck. He wondered what went wrong with her, he looked at the drat and came to a conclusion that it is not as dangerous as he thought, probably it would ware off once she had a good sleep.

He ran behind her and found her in the garden area next to a tree. Ram went next to her and pulled her aside

J: Look Ram, poor tree, he has no shelter to live in. You are so stingy Ram, you didn't even provide him with an umbrella.

She went close to the tree to hug it. Ram then dragged her towards the house before she could hug the tree.

J: Let me go Ram, I want to console the poor tree.

R: That's ok Janaki, let's create an umbrella tomorrow morning, give it to the tree and you shall hug him later as a gesture of thanks giving.

Janaki laughed like a drunkard.

J: Woah! Manga, now I know what are you talking about, you are jealous, that I am gonna hug an another handsome man. Ha ha, ok I won't.

Ram's jaw dropped at her statement, he was now sure that the drat is not dangerous to her but it is to him. As he knew nothing about the medicinal features he thought to ask her in the morning. Now his only mission was to put her to sleep.

R: Ok Janaki, now we gotta change and sleep.

J: Just sleep? Aren't we going to make a baby?

Ram chocked the warm water he was having and there sat Janaki with puppy eyes on the floor. Ram didn't know what made her talk like this but he was sure that he heard her right.

R: Make a what?

J: Make a baby Ram, don't you know how people make babies.

R: You are going to regret if you remember what you are speaking now in the morning.

Saying so Ram walked off to his room to change. But stop listening to Janaki's wails, he came back to see Janaki rolling and crawling on the kitchen floor like a 5 year old kid. He sighed and knelt down next to her.

R: What are doing Janaki?

J: I told you I want a baby and you just ignored me Ram.

Ram chuckled, he got the hair out of her face and helped her get up without slipping, thanks to both of their dripping clothes.

R: Ok, I will get you one in the morning.

J: Now, I want to make our own kids, not buy them. Please ram.