The chamber

Meanwhile in India.............

L MV: Aiyo, naan periya thappu panniten( I have made a huge mistake). How did I suspect my partner and Mangamma, I'm proud of them, I'm never going to suspect their relationship anymore. First I should tell Sita regarding this. She keeps telling uncle and aunty that they both are in love and they should be engaged on the very day they return and get married along with them.

Looks like uncle and aunty are also convinced. If Mangamma comes back and gets to know all of this, me and my partner are dead meat for sure.

Back to Canada...........

Wondering who should start talking first both of them tossed on the bed and couch. The only sound heard belonged to the wall clock. Ram sat up unable to sleep, his head hurt as he couldn't control his curiosity anymore. He slightly massaged his temples and went to washroom.

Janaki opened her eyes after hearing the washroom door. Her pupils got dilated, heartbeat rising and she got all the symptoms of love attack.

J MV: Oh god, why is he here with me, in the same room. He could have slept in the guest room right?

His presence is disturbing me a lot, I haven't even shared a room with Sita, how does he expect me to share a room with him? He is a stupid Manga.

She sat up and drank water to calm her nerves, but she didn't notice Ram came and stood in front of her.

R: Janaki, I.........

Ram closed his eyes as Janaki spat on his T-shirt. Ram's sudden presence made her freak out resulting in Janaki spiting on his T-shirt. Janaki stood up nervously, she rushed to find a towel and came back to him, she handed it to him with shaky hands, Ram opened his eyes and looked into her eyes without blinking for a minute, that made Janaki even more nervous and she started getting scared, Ram clapped his hands and burst out into laughter looking at her. Janaki let out a sigh of relief.

R: I didn't know Mangamma is such a scary goose. Ha ha. My stomach hurts Mangamma.

He dropped himself onto the couch next to her laughing like a 90's kid watching tom and jerry.

J: Ok ok, that's very funny, I'm sorry for that spiting thing, this the second time today, I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry. But what were you doing next to me?

R: Nothing, I wanted to clear my doubts with you.

J: What doubts at the middle of the night?

R: What is the place in your hospital? It doesn't seem like a hospital at all, I felt like I suddenly got teleported into James Bond movie.

J: I can't tell you that, it's a secret place known by a very few doctors and researchers.

R: IF that's the case you shouldn't have taken me there.

J: Urh... Ok, but maintain this as a secret, you shouldn't reveal this to Langesh too. Ok?

Ram without any further thoughts, he nodded yes. Janaki took a deep breath and started talking.

J: That's a place where we conduct researches on extreme level patients. For example, we do some tests on serial killers, psycho mania's in there. We call that 'the chamber of top levels'.

R: WHAT!!! isn't that dangerous. No, I mean, isn't that illegal?

J: You need to let me complete Manga.

R: Oh, ok sorry. Please complete.

J: We do tests on them after receiving orders from the legislation, we have to send them reports about the patient and certify that they are really mentally sick. We can find their weak spot to cure them, it will also help us to find the major cause for this illness so that we can manage to cure this illness in the starting stage to the other similar patterned patients too.

Only my hospital Dean Dr. Hendry Rigway have access to that entire floor. Whereas 4 researchers including me have access to the -4 floor, 'the monitor chamber'. The patients will be monitored by us throughout day and night, give them different tasks, we will know what are their behavior pattern is, their weak spot and methods of curing them. We will keep them for 4 days there. After that government officials will take them away.

R: In simple words it's a Bigg Boss house right?

Janaki glared at him for his interruption again.

R: Ok, sorry, my bad.

J: More or less like a bigg boss house only, there will be camera's everywhere and even a small details will be noted, a pin drop will also be heard in home theatre effect. My Dean is like a visitor in my hospital, he will come here only if there is any patient coming to the chamber. Only one patient will be admitted into the chamber.

R: How did you know that password and the other obstacles?

J: Only once we were given a tour to that floor by our Dean, 1 year back, I noticed it back then.

R: Wow, great memory power Doctor ji. You're smart.

J: Yeah, I know. That's why I was given an opportunity to take dual degree.

R: (inaudible to her) Aama aama, soup la kadugu pota bothae therinjuthu( Yeah right, I knew right when you added mustard in soup).

J: What? Speak loudly Manga.

R: No, actually, how can you guys monitor the patient washroom and bathroom too? That's so dirty.

Janaki was taken back for a second, after looking at him smiling mischievously, She took the pillow and started hitting him playfully. He also took his stuffed doll and hit her back. For a while their giggles filled the room.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello sweethearts,

I know it was draggy but its needed for the story,

kindly bear babies,

Love you all,

Pavi <3