rose petal in Bathrobe

Ram stood outside his room wondering what Janaki was doing there inside, he was sure that she is upset with something, but he wondered why suddenly she spoke about not looking at him as a man and she would rather date James, and what their secret is.

But he is happy that he got a new reason to annoy her and make her open up even more. And most importantly to make her fall for him even more. He opened the door even without knocking, as the shower sound was quite audible he opened his closet and took out the tool kit meant for making the fake jewels.

Suddenly his brain worked superfast and laughed cunningly like old actor nambiyar, he took all his washed cloths from the closet and put them into the laundry bin, just then he saw Janaki's dress spread on the bed, before he could wonder why he could heard the bathroom door opening.

There came Janaki wiping her wet hair with a pink towel, and also wearing a thigh length bathrobe, matching her cheeks, towel and bathroom scandals. She looked like a fresh rose petal. She was clearly not in her senses as she didn't even notice Ram standing there like a statue.

Ram forgot the entire world, including how to breath. She was breathtakingly beautiful and also attractive in a sensual way. He swallowed the lump formed in his throat with so much difficulty, but his entire body felt electric shocks and his eyes almost fell out of the socket when he saw her undoing the bathrobe knots.

Janaki who just undid her bathrobe knots got frightened when she heard a thud in the room, looking at the direction she saw Ram, standing next to a tool kit, with zero emotions in his face and eyes. She shouted at the top of her lungs.

R: Why are you ripping my ear drum Janaki?

J: WHAT THE HELL RAM? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS? A GIRL IS IN THE ROOM ALL ALONE, BUT YOU BEING A MAN, JUST ENTER WITHOUT ANY SHAME AND WITHOUT EVEN KNOCKING, SHAMELESS!

R: Stop yelling Janaki, I just came here to take the tool kit, it's not my fault if you didn't lock the door before going to bath. And yeah, didn't you say you don't consider me as a 'man', so just chill. If you are going to stay with a guy in a home all alone you should have your senses on grip.

Ram being satisfied that he pressed the right button and left out of the room smirking, whereas Janaki tried hard to hide the exposed part of her body using her towel, before she could lock the door Ram opened it again and this time he just put his head inside to talk to her.

R: Adding on to the point Janaki, aren't you the one who took a shower yesterday night with doors wide open and also keeping me inside the room. Most importantly, you threw your used cloths outside the bathroom and asked me dry it up. I hope you remember that Dr.Janaki.

Saying that he closed the door and went downstairs, whereas Janaki stood there frozen not knowing how to react, but completely embarrassed.

Ram stood by the pillar, holding it for support. He tried his maximum to control his racing heart, no matter how he tried he couldn't remove the image of Janaki in her bathrobe. He wondered how could he stay in the same room with her trying to keep his hormones in a proper state.

------------------------------------

Hello sweethearts,

As Ram and Jaanu were behaving like complete Teenagers, so i thought of adding some adult feelings.

Love you all

PAvi <3