Distracting Naga's

Ram and jaanu were lost in their game, they didn't notice what happened until they recognized their position,n they don't know how their pillow fight become intensive, and they ran around the entire room, continuing their pillow fight.

Amidst the cotton flying out of the torn pillows, they were kneeling down in the center of the bed with their fingers interlocked. Realizing their position they stopped laughing and froze at the moment. Ram and jaanu looked into each other eyes with unknown emotions, trying to figure out what each other is thinking.

Suddenly Ram pushed Janaki on the bed, hovered over her, pulled her close to him and rolled on the bed resulting in both of them falling down from them bed, where Ram guarded her from landing on the floor. Janaki's hand is on Ram's chest, she tried to get up only to be pulled back by Ram. He held on to her back preventing her from getting up.

Janaki felt like her heartbeat stopped, she was frozen mentally. She wanted to yell at him but what left her mouth was a mere whisper. Ram placed his finger on her lips not even letting that whisper disturb him. He slid his hands to her front waist on the cloth and roamed there.

Janaki felt butterflies in her heart travelling straight to her stomach. Her brain cursed her for not bring her ES with her, but her heart burst into thousand starts and her body melted in his touch. She closed her eyes unable to bear his touch.

Ram stopped at a point and didn't continue for a while. She opened her eyes to see him holding her phone, he mouthed "open this quickly" at her, and she was able to see his face clearly thanks to the light emitted from the phone screen. She typed her password which he didn't notice as he is a perfect gentleman. Observing closely Janaki heard people talking in French accent close to her home, there must be at least 6-8 people and she knew it's better if they both keep quiet. Janaki rolled over to the other side and adjusted herself beside him still hidden beside the bed.

Ram activated an application in her mobile which gave access to hack the front door password based lock of her home, it also gave access to the microphone and camera at the door step of her home to see the visitors from inside the home. Ram took out his earphones and both of them put it on to hear what is their conversation?

(Naga's will be referred as N1, N2, N3 and N4. The rest members haven't talked anything)

N1: This was their last reached destination before they went missing, all the devices are working in a proper condition, I guess we have to check the house. Send the rookies to check whether anything suspicious happened inside or not.

Ram became nervous listening to him whereas Janaki was calm and composed. He looked at her panick clearly written in his face, but Jaanu looked so calm. They could hear eight footsteps entering the house whereas 4 voices could be heard from outside.

Janaki cleverly cleaned everything in the house except the traces of the goons including the camera and microphone in Sita's room when Ram went away to bring his truck, so she was relaxed throughout the search. Meanwhile the goons who stayed outside the house were involved in a conversation.

N2: I don't know how long it's gonna take dude. I'm feeling bored.

N4: yeah man, I think they would have sold the bracelet for boozing and enjoying with a hot chick. If the chip is switched off, now we can't trace them until they switch it on again.

N3: True. At least I wish we have met a hot chick like this girl in our hunt. I'm sad that she is getting married and we can abduct her only after she comes back.

N1: Yeah she is a hot chick, I wish I took her virginity.

Ram was so angry listing to their conversation. Whereas Janaki prayed earnestly that the time flows quickly to escape both the tortures she is facing.

N2: Don't worry dude. I heard that she has a younger sister and she is even sexier. We can enjoy her.

All the goons laughed at the statement, but Ram's blood started boiling this time. He spoke out loud. "Ahhh"

The goons who went inside the house came back with no doubts. Right then Ram's voice was heard by those goons who looked around in alert. They found out that the sound emerged from Ram's house. They looked doubtfully at the house and signaled each other to cover the house. Right then they heard an another noice.

J: mmm huhhhhh..........

Ram mouthed her 'what are you doing?' He extended his hand to switch off the bed lamp. Janaki tapped his hands and again spoke seductively and loudly.

J: mmm Yeah baby......

Ram was dumbstruck and even more shocked to see the goons standing there in that place frozen at the spot. They were grinning at each other guessing what is happening in Ram's room. Janaki mouthed Ram 'moan loudly'.

Ram imitated the sound of a cat meowing with the word "ahh".

The goons bought the play and started their car.

N1: Oh man, it seems like there is some serious business happening there. Now it woke up the beast in me. Drive fast to our Rebeka's house dude. I can't hold it for a long time. Those new found pimps can wait a little more time for us to find them. I'll find a new chick this time to quench my thirst, those love birds turned me on.

Others: And so are we.

They let out a cunning villainous laughter and left out of there

Ram and Janaki shared a knuckle buster to celebrate their victory. Both of them had a bright smile engraved in their faces. Only after that they realized what they did to distract the goons and their position. Both of their cheeks turned crimson red due to embarrassment.

Ram and Janaki fitted themselves in the shallow space between the bed and the table for lamp. Janaki's breath fanned Ram's chin, they were just 2 inches apart from each other, thanks to Janaki who was separating them by using her hands as a shield. Both of their bodies were brushing against each other making Ram get goose bumps and Janaki's heart flutter. Both of them jumped up and stood not facing each other. Ram

R: I'm sorry, I didn't find it as a right time to tell you that those goons are here, ah..., that's why I had to .......

J: It's fine, I feel sleepy now. I don't think they will be coming back, so I will take the guest room. Let's talk in the morning. Good night.

R: No, you stay here, that's a guy's room and it's not clean for a girl to stay, you sleep here I will go there. Good night.

Ram rushed out the room and he stopped after reaching the guest room. Janaki started the laughter therapy she once learnt to calm her nerves but nothing seems to work out. Both of them were in a deep dilemma, how to face each other without any embracement.

Hello sweethearts,

Yeah this has some matured content in it

I think it is in a acceptable phase.

I promise you there will be no vulgarity but matured contents in this book.

A question sweethearts, 'What do you think Langes imagination would be, if he heard their moans?' kindly comment sweethearts. I would like to know your thoughts. (he he he)

Love you all

Pavi <3