Waking up

There is one tough way to shove your haters and with grass in their mouth, and it works permanently.

Keeping your mind only on your work, ignoring them and gaining appreciation for your hardwork and talent.

Thanks for teaching me that keerthi and you deserve this, and I am a big fan of you (next to sweety of course, eee).

------------------------------------------------------------

Ram and jaanu bored into each other's eyes for a minute, striking what is actually happening Janaki rolled over to the other side trying to avoid Ram, resulting in her falling on her stomach on the floor. Rubbing her nose which went sore due to the fall, she went on the knee to observe what's actually happening around her.

She was holding tightly two brown colored buttons which exactly went along with Ram's collared T-shirt. His arms had nail marks, which clearly was made by her. She noticed that she was in a different nightwear from what she wore yesterday night.

And what surprised her, the most was Ram and her sleeping in the same bed, holding her hand. Seeing him still lying down on the bed, unaffected by their position or her fall from the bed, looking tired. She couldn't figure out whether it is a dream of hers or reality.

R: Good morning, sleepy head. Feeling better?

J: How exactly did I come here Ram, the last thing I remember, I was doing the dishes in kitchen sink, wearing a pink colored nightwear, my hair tied up to a bun and I was clearly wearing an apron, but how did I end up with a purple colored pajama and my hair loose while waking up. And the most important question is, WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU SHARING YOUR BED WITH ME?

Ram remained super cool, he casually laid his head on his palm with the support of his elbow and spoke to her in half-awake tone.

R: So, you don't remember anything Janaki. What happened between us last night?

He pressurized the last two words just to mess with her. Janaki's mind started having weird hallucinations, about how she and Ram ended up in the same bed, holding hands just like Langesh on plane. She started getting panicking seeing her nail marks on his chest which was visible as the buttons were broke, thanks to her again.

She stood up with a jolt and run-walked towards Ram's side. She tried to stick on to versions like Ram who came there to speak something with her, got hit by a book which has fallen from the book shelf and ended up next to her on the bed, in unconscious state. But honestly she couldn't remember a thing.

Meanwhile Ram lied down on his back, with both his hands supporting his head, which gave a decent exposing to his perfectly toned biceps, making her throat dry looking at them. She cleared her throat and tried to speak in an angry filled tone.

J: Stop messing with my brains Ram, tell me what happened?

Ram chuckled and indicated her to sit on the bed next to him, she got irritated with his behavior and pulled his mustache harder.

R: Aw.. Aw.. Hey Mangamma, let it go. It hurts. Ahhh....

Ram spoke, this time fully awake, sitting straight on bed, trying to free himself.

J: So, manga, it would be better if you start speaking, now tell me.

R: You were drugged Doctor, I don't know when and what exactly happened, but I assume someone shoot you with a dart, containing some chemical in it.

J: What? Do you still have the dart?

Ram nodded at opened the drawer in the night lamp table next to him. He took out the dart which had three-fourth of the chemical in it. Janaki received it and smelt it. She felt her head hurt and immediately threw it into the dustbin.

R: What was that?

J: that was a compound of Anesthesia and prophonol. It's just.......

Remembering something she panicked, panicking 'just-awake' Ram in that process.

J: Ram tell me what did I talk to you, right now.

R: hmmm. You were talking about making umbrella to your tree boyfriend out there, and making babies out of face powder and also about valak and bethsebath eating you alive........

Janaki felt embarrassed of him right when he mentioned about the tree boyfriend, she signaled him to stop right there but he kept on going not noticing her. Unable to bear anymore she closed his mouth using her hand.

Ram feeling the petal like palms on his lips, he felt like a thunderbolt passing within him, he felt even more satisfied to see Janaki's eyes were also reflecting the same frequency lighting passing through her.

Janaki took off her hands and tried to cover the red hue formed on her cheeks, which of course Ram pretended to not see and rejoiced within himself seeing her having sensitive effects for their physical contact.

J: Ok, but what else did I speak, something sensible or something like myself?

R: ah... you were talking something about..um...Ang, that you are scared of bulldogs.

Ram thanked the gods for suddenly bring up the childhood memory of her running back from the school afraid of seeing a bulldog on the way, he sincerely hoped that it would work. Surprisingly that worked, Janaki nodded completely accepting to him, she is under the impression that 'she is the strongest secret holder and not even the strongest truth serum can't break her mould'.

R: So what was that, exactly.

J: It would have parallelized me temporarily so that I can't fight, also working as a truth serum so that I can reveal my secrets to them and making me faint for god knows how long. But thankfully just one-fourth of the compound went inside me, which is not much trouble, all I have to do is keep hydrating myself.

Ram was shocked to know and couldn't even imagine what she would have gone through if something went wrong. He was glad that she stood there well and good in front of him. He thought of all the plans to annoy her sweetly to begin their day one. A plan strike to him. As soon as Janaki left to the washroom he jumped on to the bed and did a quiet happy dance, celebrating his first level victory.

----------------------------------------------

Hello sweethearts,

Thank you for showing this book immense love, 

Love you all,

Pavi <3