Maya

Janaki woke up listening to Kitchen utensils , she wondered how even a pin drop sound can be clearly heard in this room and also how those Goons were able to hear Ram's voice when it normally wouldn't reached the next room.

She freshen up and looked at her reflexion in the mirror, she saw disappointment and anxiety clearly written in her eyes, she used breathing techniques and yoga to calm her nerves then went down stairs with confidence written in her face.

There stood Ram at the kitchen with a sleeveless T-shirt and a sweat pant, happily cooking Butter chicken for both. Once he heard footsteps descending the stairs, his hand shake vigorously, he tried his best to not look at her but just like how an iron rod would attracted to a magnet, his eyes travelled towards her and got struck at her.

He had a sleepless night and he felt extremely tired, one glace at her made him feel like all the cells in his body is dancing to aniruth (music director also called as rockstar) composed song.

To him everything seemed like a slow motion shot, the way she flipped her hair backward, they way she blinked her eyes, everything disturbed him. Suddenly he thought of Maya and brushed of all his weird thoughts about Janaki.

She smiled at him and wished him Good Morning, he wished her the same without any feeling in it. He looked down at the rolling pin as he rolled the batter to prepare chapathi.

R: Slept well Janaki?

J: Yeah, I did. What about you?

R: Thanks to you I didn't, tell me why were you laughing like a maniac. I am afraid of ghosts Janaki and you were laughing for a very long time. What happened?

Ram asked rudely than he expected, the sudden feelings towards Janaki and Maya's memories made him react like that. He felt sorry for that but didn't let her know. He felt he is betraying his own feelings for both Maya and Janaki.

J: I was laughing softly, but thanks to your room my laughter echoed inside the entire area. What did you do to your room?

Asked Janaki normally, she understood the trauma he is going through and gave him his space.

Ram stopped his work and froze at the same position. He remembered how empty he felt when Langesh also left his mansion to the hostel when they were in high school. He felt like he lived in an isolated island, with no noise, no talking, no fights, but extreme loneliness. He felt like he simply existed not actually living. So understanding his problem Langesh made this re-engineering in this mansion so that, if even a single speck of dust moved in Ram's room. That will be heard throughout the house and also outside the house in case if the balcony door if left open.

R: Just some small changes which make me feel better. So what's our next plan?

Janaki adjusted herself uncomfortably at her seat as she know what is going to happen next. Yet she had to do this.

J: Simple, Naga's are targeting a girl for next kidnap. She is also an Indian. They have planned to kidnap her in 4 days. All we need is to follow her, get close to her, put a tracker on her, record her getting kidnapped, inform to the cops, FBI at the same time, and more importantly media.

R: Aren't we going to warn her or help her? If she is getting kidnapped we can save her right?

J: Remember what I have told you? If we stop her from getting kidnapped her family's life will be at sake and she will be brutally tortured.

R: Yeah yeah right, Who is that girl?

J: She goes to the same university as you, she is also an Indian and her name is 'Maya'.