who took the video?

Ram stood by the balcony fighting with the inner conflicts he is facing. He took out his only addiction which he will consume if he is frustrated to the core. He started chewing his addiction thinking about Janaki and her weird behavior, he started putting things together from their lunch, her black hooded jacket, sudden ES usage, till this plane ticket. Everything puzzled him and he's instinct told him something bad is going to happen.

R POV:

There is something seriously odd about this Janaki. She keeps asking me weird stuff's, even that night when she was sitting at her study table, she seemed so weird. She kept on looking at some papers and talking to herself. Has she gone mad or is she playing a prank with me? Either way tomorrow I am definitely not going with her. Uncle and aunty will never agree for us to leave, and especially butterfly will turn into "Bathrakali"(Goddess Kali) if we leave from here.

But I can't under estimate Mangamma too. She is capable of manipulating anyone. Look how cleverly she convinced me and used me just with a lunch. Oh, God, Muruga. Save me from her please.

As he was confused within himself he failed to notice that a stranger stood next to him, wondering how to start a conversation with him.

(Stranger- Stn)

Stn: Hey dude, What with this dairymilk like a kid? Wanna have a cigarette?

R MV: What's with this fellow, isn't he the one who was behind Janaki, the entire time right from the start of this party? That's not my business, but how dare he refers my dairymilk as a childish one.

R: No no, I am good (responded Ram completely annoyed).

Stn: Ok, So you know the chick with whom you were dancing this entire time, can you introduce her to me.

R: What? Why do you want to talk to her?

Stn: She looks so hot and beautiful, I have never seen someone like her, seems like she will satisfy me tonight, you both don't seem like a couple but still you guys sneaked to the garden, even while you were returning there were traces of your naughty activities on her. Even her duppatta was torn (Thanks to Ram as he clinged on to her duppatta instead of her waist during the dance). I don't mind if she is bad on bed, I will take care.

Ram felt his blood boiling listening to him, he stared having his chocolate vigorously, chocking himself slightly.

Stn: Oh bro, slow down, this is why grownups should stop having stupid chocola.......

Before he could finish he landed on the floor with a thud, bleeding from his mouth and unable to process what happened a second ago. He saw Ram standing opposite to him clenching his fist. Ram pulled him up using the collars and punched him on the nose again.

R: You stupid moron, How dare you call my chocolate a stupid, did you ever think what would the chocolate feel if it heard your filthy statement? What would the chocolate family think? If you ever come across me anywhere in your life I swear I will make you a donkey doll. Get rid of your stupid cigarettes before you die out of cancer.

Roared Ram. As soon as Ram let him go, that stranger ran out of that area in a single breath. Ram retarded to his room thinking everything will be fine by morning.

Morning started with cooking aroma filled in both the kitchen and Dining table, thanks to gayathiri's supervision. Everyone reached the Dining table mouth watering especially Langesh and Ram. Suprising everyone Janaki sat next to Ram, for which Langesh reacted as if his favourite Laddo is served to someone else. Ram gulped down the saliva and started digging the food to control his nervousness. He prayed earnestly to the God that this trip shouldn't be accepted by her parents.