The confession

Ram's heart felt like it burst into thousand pieces, and all those pieces turned into butterflies, tickling him all over the body. He got Goosebumps, hands floating in the air unable to react he froze at the spot, shivering badly due to this hormones. Janaki broke the kiss and rubbed their nose together adoringly.

J: You are sealed as mine Ram, for this life. You dare look at any other girl beside me the way you look at me.

R: Wh.. What?..What was that Janaki?

J: Don't you know? It's called an Eskimo kiss, people who live in artic region can't actually kiss but they rub their nose together to show their love. Didn't you study Ram?

R: No, no I am not talking about that, but ... uh, why is it so hard to talk to you even in this state?

Ram still didn't come out of the hormonal fight happening within him, he struggled a lot to look into her beautiful inviting eyes, all he could see was her lips. He struggled to breath freely. Meanwhile Janaki was rubbing her lips hardly.

J: Ram, why didn't you shave your lips? See the hairs in your lips prickled me.

R: That's because you actually kissed my chin not my lips.

Janaki held her head and sat down on the floor next to the bed, she looked disappointed.

R: Are you ok Janaki?

J: Oh no, now how will our baby come back to life.

R: if.. if you want, you.. you can kiss me again Janaki.

Ram's brain and mouth betrayed him and his hormones worked in full peak. He closed his eyes tightly embarrassed of what he spoke right now, but his heart told him to save his embarrassment for later, and now to live the moment.

J: That's ok Ram. The Eskimo kiss would work, I don't want to over dose. Then it might result in our baby having two heads. If it didn't work tomorrow morning you kiss me. I am not experienced in kissing, unlike you.

Somehow Ram got disappointed and offended to that statement and he started speaking in his normal tone to her.

R: Excuse me doctor, I also haven't experienced with kissing and stuff ok, if you had kissed me right, that would have been my first kiss.

J: Really Ram, I am so sorry I misunderstood you.

Janaki spoke genuinely sorry, her face fell off, lost color looking at the ground. Ram looked at her adoringly.

R: It's fine Janaki. I am glad that you understood that I don't have such kind of fantasies.

Janaki giggles like a seven year old kid, listening to Ram.

J: Don't try to cover up when you left your proofs openly Ram. You really suck at it.

R: What?

J: Your laptop had a folder named 'study material' and it contained all the kissing scenes of your favorite Korean dramas, your cupboard has a hidden area, where you hid the entire romantic books collection, highlighting the kissing scenes and 'ahem ahem' scenes of the main lead.

Ram's face turned pink due to embracement. But he got a feeling that turned her 'kid' page to an 'adult' page.

R: you could have kept that to yourself Janaki, as always, why are you telling me that?

J: I don't know Ram, I just couldn't control my mouth. I feel like opening my mind now.

Ram now was convinced that she is tuning to her adult self. Yet for conformation he asked her again.

R: Are you sure that our baby will come to life by tomorrow morning.

J: Ram, have you gone insane? It will take at least nine months for our baby to get ready, for it to form we should work hard on our 'ahem ahem' at least for a month, if you badly want a baby tomorrow let's adopt. After that let's work really hard and fill this house with babies.

Ram coughed unable to process that they both are actually talking about 'that'. His hormones are also not helping him, it was one am and a full moon day, he emptied a whole bottle of water and composed himself. But his brain worked really well, she can't control her mouth that means, she will answer all his question.

R: Seems like you love children a lot Janaki.

J: mmm, not really Ram. I want one or two kids, but I know you like kids, so let's work really hard...

R: Woah woah, ok let's... let's work hard. But why me Janaki? You don't even like me.

Janaki hit on his head hard.

J: You are a real dumbo ram, everyone else know what I feel for you except YOU and my stupid brother. Yeah, at first I thought that I am showing signs of sympathy towards you, but your smile was contagious to me, I never felt that why towards anyone else.

Whenever you smile it filled my heart. Then I tried convincing myself that I am not the right one for you, you and me are different, I thought you are a kid who is escaping his responsibilities. But the moment you decided to stick with me even without hearing me out, I felt like my heart is going to break my rib cage.

The way you took care of me, the way you fought for me, the way you control me with your heart. I fell for you ram, there is no way that I can escape these feelings. Not just emotionally, but the moment you touch me, I can't control the Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone emerging inside me.

R: What are those things? A disease

J: It's just hormones which increase sexual desire in a woman's body.I didn't want you in my life, but you chose to be a part of it. I know guys always want an attractive, feminine and cute girl as theirs. I am not anything like that Ram, I am a girl who is workaholic, boring and not-so-friendly type. I know I can't keep you happy yet you drive me crazy ram.

Now tell me why can't I stop talking?

Ram felt like he fell into a magic spell called 'Janaki', he know pretty well that he can escape it, but he didn't want to. He kept searching for his better half here and there, but he felt ashamed for not noticing such a amazing lady next to him. He felt he should have discovered her earlier. Just like she told he is sealed for her not only in this birth but also for the seven births.

--------------------------------------

Hello sweethearts,

i just couldn't stop myself from typing,

The way you shower love on this book, is amazing,

Love you all,

Pavi <3