Death to save love

Poor Ram who wasn't able to recover even after an hour was trying to tire him with household works, even though there is a dishwasher, he washed the entire kitchen utensils manually all alone. He swept the huge hall, dusted it manually though there is a vacuum cleaner in the house.

He moped the floor in authentic method, by kneeling down on the floor and wiping using a cloth. He was sweating badly and highly tired and dirty. Yet in his mind, image of Janaki in her pink bathrobe remained fresh.

R MV: How can a girl who has an innocent and angelic face can have an attitude of a dragon and body like a model? I always thought that sweety is the most beautiful woman in the world considering the outer appearance, but sorry my sweety, cause my wifey overtook you.

The moment water droplets travelled from her forehead- nose and her rose petal lips,... oh god. I felt like honey drop fell into flower. Oh god, if I listened to my heart and kissed her right then, I would have had a taste of my favorite gulkand.

Chi chi... what am I thinking? I am not gonna kiss her, it's my first kiss and I want my wifey to take the first move. I will make her confess her love for me, mingle our heartfelt emotion. That is going to be the perfect moment for a perfect first kiss.

I will wait wifey, till then I will make you go crazy because of me and lately go crazy for me.

He went upstairs composing himself on the outside and made a mental note to pretend like not getting affected by her presence on the outside. He also took a oath that to make her get affected using his perfectly chiseled physic.

He casually opened the door, whistled all through the way and let out a plain smile, whereas poor jaanu jumped out of her skin when he opened the door, she felt so embarrassed even to lift her face and look at him. She silently sat on the couch, hugging her knees.

Ram took bath and came out wearing a three-fourth pant and a white transparent sleeveless T-shirt, the neckline of his T-shirt barely covered his abs. Janaki started sweating hardly looking at Ram. She got up nervously and emptied her temporary brought laundry bin. All she wanted is an escape route from Ram and the torture her heart, body and mind facing due to his presence.

J: Where is the washing machine? I want to do my laundry.

R: Laundry, this quickly doctor? But why? I thought I bought you enough cloths for a week.

J: Yeah you did, but I am not sure what happened last night, I used almost all my casual wears and spoilt two of my outwears.

R: Oh, that's nice, even I got to do my laundry, thanks to you I have nothing to wear as well. But what should we do?

J: Huh???

R: Washing machine is not working.

J: Huh!!!

R: Can you say something else so that we can have a conversation?

J: Ok, if that's the case why don't you fix it. For a guy who can change a electric razor into a Electric shocker, fixing a washing machine must be a piece of cake right?

R MV: Aiyo, idha marandhutenae. Yepavum correct ah point ah pidichu pesura, iva doctor ah illa lawyer ah? (Oh no, I forgot about this. She always grasps the key point, I wonder whether she is a doctor or a lawyer?)

R: Ah...that... yeah, it has a five year warranty. I can't claim it if i try to repair it.

J: Oh, so what shall we do now?

R: Simple doctor ji, we are going to hand wash them.

J: WHAT? But I have never done that in my life. In fact I have never done my laundry at all. Don't you have any maids at home?

R: Yes I do, but as we were supposed to be at butterfly's wedding preparation, I let them off. I never knew our stay will prolong for a week.

J: Can't you call anyone of them.

R: Perfect idea, in that case the maid who is going to come here would let uncle, aunty, butterfly, puru, Langesh and all our family members know about our so-called 'living together relationship' is that fine doctor ji?

J: Oh crap.

R: Don't worry I will manage.

J: are you going to wash my cloths too?

R: In your dreams doctor ji, we are going to wash our cloths together. In that way I will teach you how to wash and dry cloths and you will also do your part of the job.

Janaki pouted like a little kid and walked out of the room with her cloths. Whereas Ram danced a victory dance, meanwhile readers are requested to go for a small flashback.

Few minutes ago, Zoing...........

Ram looked to and fro before closing the laundry room, he took out a one-rupee coin from his pocket and giggled like a school kid, he opened the drum area and fixed the coin into the core part. Then he switched on the machine and put it on full swing.

Poor machine let out warning signals but Ram was in his brutal mode as he decided to kill the poor machine. Lastly machine gave up its efforts and committed suicide.

(imagine this part with the version of 80's heroine tone) R: Dear Washing machine, I know I did something cruel to you, but to kick start my love life you had to die. You will reach a good place called heaven. If there is a next birth to you and me, I will become a washing machine and help you with your love life. Have a nice journey.

Ram wiped his imaginary tears and got out of the room like a cat.

Present.........

R MV: wifey, get ready for my love torture phase 2. He he he

Hello sweethearts,

I have turned Ram into something you all wouldn't have expected. A torturing sweet boyfriend. He he he

Hope you all like this version of him.

Love you all.

Pavi <3