Motivation of Naga's

After a hot water shower Janaki felt even better, without any other choice she wore her wet dress again. Ram was waiting for Langesh's call. Meanwhile Ram and jaanu continued their discussion.

R: How can you blame SNS for all the problems arising Janaki, that isn't fair at all.

J:

No Ram, I am not against technology or SNS, but the people who are using it, during natural hazards, siria war, SNS brought out the mishaps happening, thereby we got to know about the problem and we were able to help them.

But the problem is, when we seek attention from SNS friends and we get addicted to it. 14% of teenagers die due to cyber bullying. People who are using it must think about the consequences too. We can't look out for culprits and clear them completely, but we can be cautious.

R: True, ok, tell me more about naga.

J: These Naga's are newly emerged. So they have the support of cops but not the FBI. We have to bring FBI attention on them.

Naga's hold three degree policy and if a girl falls into the 1st degree, she can't escape. They mostly go behind brown skinned teenage girls and girls who belong to a orthodox family background. And most importantly, they don't kidnap girls, instead they make them join their group on their own will.

R: WHAT!!!!!!

J: first degree- they make sure that the person get a good impression on them. They pretend to be their childhood bestie's (thanks to the information they already posted on their page). Then they get into their lives, as a friend/ boy friend/ well wisher/ brother, they get so close enough so that the 'to- be- victim' shares all her secrets with them.

R MV: OMG, did I ever speak to someone like that? Chi chi, no, moreover I don't use Facebook and Insta for my personal use, I use it for our group's promotion right? Everything is alright then.

J:

Second degree- They fix cameras inside their private rooms, thereby recording their privacy and watching all their moves. You know what kind of footages they will be using to corner the girls, like their changing videos or intimate videos with their boyfriend. Ultimately they will be sending those videos to their private number.

They force them to stay isolated, they will push them to the verge of suicide. When the girl's try to commit suicide they will again threaten them that they will release the video's even if they die. Fearing the consequences they stay quiet, later the victims themselves ask what is the motive of this group. That time they ask them to join them next day, first the victim should kill their pet or the person whom the group tells them, then board their car.

R: Why should they murder someone?

J: Only then they wouldn't go to the cops right? And whatever Naga's are doing to them, they will not leave Naga's place or wherever Naga's are sending them. It's a psychological threat.

R MV: Muruga!!!!!! Probably they took class from Mangamma.

J: Third degree- Even after all this if a girl tries talking to their parents/ friend or boyfriend regarding this matter, she will be forced to see another girl in her family facing the same struggle. She might also witness her family getting brutally murdered in front of her.

R: Kadavule(oh god), how can people be this cruel.

J: They kidnap and force these girls to be concubine's of Yasuka gang. They are sending this 'commodities' to please them and join the international smuggling club.

R: Sobba ipovae kanna kattudhae (oh god, I can't bear this anymore).

Suddenly something strike to him which made Ram so serious. He rose from the couch and reached Janaki in one leap. He looked so nervous and worried. His forehead turned into a frown and his face is not used to this frowns.

R: So are you telling me that Sita will also face the same consequence?

Janaki's throat chocked, she gulped down her own saliva with difficulty, lowering her head she nodded yes.

J: She would have faced it if we weren't here on time. But now we can stop it.

Janaki spoke with confidence and concern. Ram could feel the love Janaki holds for sita, just with her voice modulation.

Right then Ram's landline phone rang. Janaki put it on speaker and used Ram's laptop while speaking to langesh who was ready with the equipments on the other side.

J:

Langesh, there were four goons, I don't know what they were using as their tracker, but I'm sure they hold a tracker with them. They are supposed to reach their head quarters in 14 minutes, if they don't reach there on time, their gang will start suspecting and trace their location.

Their current location cannot be traced but if their past location is traced then it will lead to a huge problem.

L: Ok, do you have their tracker?

J: No, we don't. we don't even know what their tracker looks like.

L: They should have something in common Janaki, try to think and we need at least one of their trackers, wait a minute. Janaki one of their tracker's is on.

R: What! Did one guy escape from that place?

J: No no, it's highly secured, if they tried to escape N2O would automatically release resulting in everyone in the room to faint.

L: Janaki it's coming from Ram's home.

Ram and Janaki were frightened, they both stayed quiet, they switched off the speaker mode and looked around for sign's of any movement.

L: Janaki switch on your mobile phone, I will compare your signals with the tracker and tell him where he is.

Janaki immediately switched on her mobile phone, fearing what will happen next she held to Ram's hands shakily. Ram held her hands tightly in a assuring way.

L: Oh god Janaki, The signal is so close to you. Exactly 8 feet away from you. Look out...

Panicked Janaki dropped the cordless phone she had, she hugged ram tightly. Ram not knowing what to on grabbed on to the pocket knife on the table. Both of them were awaiting the danger they were about to face, but both of them were so sure that they are not to going to let go of each other in thick and thin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry sweethearts,

I made wrong scheduling in time duration,

just now I changed it, 

next update is on the way,

Love you all,

Pavi <3