Hidden spot is for special persons

Ram and Jaanu were sitting of the wodden bench close to the washing area. Ram kept on whistling the tune of the song 'malargal keten' from the movie 'ok kanmani', which was also sung by Janaki in the open-session.

Janaki who was clearly annoyed with Ram'a behaviour, his dressing and posture, took deep breaths to control her anger. finally giving up, she stood up and stood in front of him, resting her hands on her hips.

Ram, though he could feel her intense stare and anger pretended to not notice her, he kept on whistleing looking at the sky, enjoying the pefect weather.

J: What's going on Ram? It's been 307 seconds since we have come here, how long do you expect me to sit here doing nothing.

Ram tried hard listening to her mentioning 5 minutes as 306 seconds. he bit his cheecks, composed himself and turned towards here leting out his dashing manly look, making her heart go thump thump.

R: Dr.Janaki, did you know you have a weird manner of calcutating time? It's actually been just 5 minutes. and the cloths must be soaked well so that they will be sparkling clean.

saying that ram stretched his arms, reviling his perfectly toned arms and biceps making janaki clear her throat and mind. She clearly got annoyed but she wondered why was she enjoying it. she started thinking of the routes to escape.

J: Ok, why should we waste our time here? we have so many other things to do right?

Ram got the right opportunity again to tease her.

R: Really, like what doctor ji? let me guess........ making babies na.

He started laughing hard earning a hard smack from he on his back. Though the hit pained him he maintained a neutral expression, instead he let out his dashing smile towards her. making her ribs thump thump as well.

J: cut the crap Ram, i will go and clean the washbasin sink.

R: Along with the washbasin the entire kitchen is sparkling clean. i finished it already.

J: ah.... then.. yeah, i will go and sweep the hall.

R: The entire ground floor was dusted, swept and mobbed, in other words, they are sparkling clean. including the guest room.

J: Ok, what about our...ah..i mean, your room?

R: It's also tidied up just a while ago.

J: Did you call back your maid?

R: No, i did them myself.

J: But how?

R: Nothing just a few hormonal motivation.

J: What do you mean by hormonal motivation?

R MV: Aiyaiyo, olaritenae. yenna panradhu? sari samalipom, namba wifey buthisalinalum indha nimisham makku than (oh god, i blabbered. what shall i do? ok,lets try to manage, though my wifey is a brainy, right now she is definitely a nuthead).

R: Doctor ji, generally I am a cleanliness freak, I can't take it if my place is dirty. thanks to you yesterday my entire house looked like it's been ransacked by a group of dirty gangsters, seeing that my hormones gave negative vibrations like making you clean it up even by using physical force too. 

But i know you are definitely not the hardworking type and Iam being the good boy who doesn't raise hand on women. That's why i did that on your behalf.

Embrassed to the core she silently sat down on the corner of the bench, not even properly looking at the posture. She lost her balance and fell down.