24

Taehyung snaps his head back, a scowl marring his features. ''You're coming with me'' he grabs your wrist, shoving you inside his cloak.

''No fair'' Jungkook whines, jumping alongside him as they dart through the air.

-

You finally arrive at your house.

Jungkook and Taehyung are standing behind you as you enter, the house ominously quiet.

''Do you live with anyone else besides your mother?'' Jungkook asks, peeking inside the desolate rooms.

You shake your head. ''I'll be fine alone''

''Great, let's go'' Taehyung swiftly turns around before Jungkook grabs him.

''Think about it. She's alone in a house, this will be his perfect chance to attack'' Jungkook whispers to him before turning to you. ''Shall we stay with you?''

''For the whole night? You've already done a lot...won't Lord or whatever wonder where you guys are?''

''The Lord also hopes for your safety''

What...?

''If you wanna stay that bad, go ahead'' Taehyung yawns, ruffling his hair into a mess. ''I'm going''

''Great! Y/N...let's have some fun'' Jungkook winks, putting an arm around you while entering inside.

Taehyung stiffens, turning back around. ''Nevermind. I'm staying'' he smiles through gritted teeth, leg accidently karate kicking Jungkook away.

''Ouch~'' Jungkook winces after landing onto the other side of the room. ''Well I guess we could have a sleepover!''

''Yeah, you can do that alone'' he slams the door closed, locking Jungkook in the living room.

''Hey, don't lock him!'' you unlock the door, letting him escape. You stroll into the room and everyone follows in with you.

''I don't feel sleepy at all...'' the thought of your mother in hospital put you off completely. You wouldn't be able to rest in peace knowing she was somewhere hurt and alone...

''Shall we play something?'' Jungkook suggests, trying to avert your attention to more optimistic matters.

Taehyung sits on the couch opposite you, head resting on the upturned palms of his hands. ''Like what?''

''Truth or dare!''

''Nope'' he turns around, burying his head into the pillows.

''Come on~'' Jungkook grabs Taehyung by his collar and flings him onto the floor. He seats himself onto the floor too, until you're all in mini circle.

Taehyung frowns in distaste, arms crossed stubbornly. ''Why the fuck am I here again?''

''So I start! Truth or dare?'' Jungkook claps his hands, turning to you. You choose truth. ''Y/N...who do you think is hotter from us both?''

Their gazes burn onto your face as they wait for your answer. You gulp, eyes transitioning between them both, mind unable to choose either of them.

They're both fucking hot, who do I choose?

''I think I'll choose...Jungkook'' you grin, curious to see what kind of face Taehyung would make.

''Great minds think alike!'' Jungkook exclaims in glee.

Taehyung flips a table. ''I'M NOT PLAYING ANYMORE''

''I'm kidding!'' you grab his arm preventing him from leaving. ''Well, you're hot and mysterious and sexy'' you blurt in an attempt to flatter him. Though it was true too.