43

A/N: I WOKE UP TO +600 VOTES WTF IM SHOOKETH I FUCKING LOVE YOU

''As long as it gets your dumb, crybaby face smiling again'' he mutters under his breath, watching the smile he had missed spread across your face once again.

-

''hey...'' he calls in annoyance, peering over at the large basket which had heaps of clothes in it. ''you planning on buying the whole store?''

''oh shit'' you had gotten a little carried away trying on a bunch of outfits, ''sorry~ shall I put em back?'' you grin sheepishly.

He gulps and looks away, a light pink dusting his cheeks. ''F-Fine, if you want them so badly. Not that I care''

''you're such a tsundere'' you grin, putting some back anyway

''you're such a tsundere'' you grin, putting some back anyway. ''why don't you try some stuff on?''

''Are you telling me, the Gucci king to wear these peasant clothes? Fuck no'' he states, crossing his arms pretentiously.

''well sORRY'' you halt a hand up in defense. ''man be like I dont speak broke''

''but since you're insisting'' he clears his throat, ''I'll try on these average jeans''

Grabbing hold of a pair, he dashes into the changing rooms.

After a moment, he casually strides out, the clothing fitted onto his slender legs immaculately. You raise your eyebrows, eyes trailing down to his crotch.

''Those are some nice pants...mind if I test the zipper?'' you grin, his hooded eyes following your hand movement as you slightly unzip it. As you're playing around with the metal object, his long fingers suddenly grab your wrist.

Backing you against the wall, one arm is slammed beside your head while the other holds your wrist. ''wanna try that again, you little shit?'' he mutters with a glare.

''yeah!''

''shut the fuck up'' he mumbles, a light pink dusting his cheeks. ''Zip it back up, idiot''

''you just want me to touch your-''

''I said shut the fuck up'' he snaps, letting you zip it back up anyway. Your fingers brush against his hips, feeling him tense beneath your touch. Your fingers proceed to crawl towards his stomach, slipping beneath his shirt.

He towers over you, eyes glaring, as if daring you to continue. ''Touch me again, watch''

You poke his belly, prompting him. His eyes darken, fingers reaching to tilt your head sideways. In all but a split second, his lips are on your jawline, trailing down towards your neck, gently sucking on the skin above your collarbones. Sparks ignite in every atom of your body, your insides swirling in elation.

Footsteps near you, so he quickly pulls away and glances elsewhere. ''Shall we continue in the changing rooms?'' you whisper.

''You horny lil shit'' he scoffs, edging towards the changing rooms to take off his very tight jeans.