50

A/N: yeeeeet ya'll really made it :')

''I'm V. Nice to meet you'' he grins.

-

You didn't get the chance to ask anything more regarding his mysterious appearance, as you both had to flee when a bunch of zombie like humans began chasing you.

He carries you in his arms and jumps past blocks and buildings, away from the havoc and madness. Various thoughts and questions race through your mind as you're left in a state of bewilderment.

He stops at what seems like an abandoned shop, releasing you from his arms as you both enter inside. Your footsteps echo against the wooden floor, the stillness of the ambience sending shivers up and down your spine.

You stare at the back of his head as you follow him, his dark hair fluffy and plush. In a way, he emitted dark vibes, but his tone and persona portrayed otherwise.

V...he called himself.

V and Taehyung, they were similar yet so different.

You were itching to bombard him with questions, but you held back and waited for him to begin conversation. You watch him lazily stroll across the room, a sleepy yawn escaping his lips and floating into the air.

''I guess being hot is tiring?'' you blurt in an attempt to spark conversation.

''You must be exhausted then...'' he casually states. smooth

He leans against the counter and stares at you.

You cross your arms and stare back with equal intensity.

The tension in the room was thicker than Jungkook's thighs.

''Please say something...'' he sighs, long fingers running through his midnight locks.

''Explain from the start'' you answer, still not able to comprehend the fact that there were two Taehyung's.

''We've met twice before. Remember when I dropped off a doughnut to your room? And the time I asked if you were okay?''

You bite your lip in thought, recalling your past memories.

[Flashback]

But you're caught off guard when you see a shy Taehyung at your door, hands carrying a box of doughnuts. ''Hey'' he scratches his nape awkwardly.

''Taehyung?!'' you exclaim, ''What are you doing here? If they see you-''

''They won't, don't worry'' he assures, closing the door behind him. Placing the doughnuts on your nightstand, he sits beside you on your bed.

-

''Wait, TAEHYUNG?!'' you exclaim in utter shock, tone laced in incredulity. The Taehyung you knew never winked. You raise an eyebrow quizzically, taking a step back.

An odd expression clouded his usual look of disinterest.

''hey....didn't you just leave for a mission with the rest of the boys?'' you mutter quietly, eyes widening in epiphany. ''fuck, who are you?''

His lips tilt into a smirk, and he simply shrugs before walking away.

-

You place your phone beside you and turn to the box of doughnuts. It sits on your nightstand, desolate and lonely.

Reluctantly, you tilt open the lid to properly observe it's contents. There was only one doughnut in the box, and on it was a letter engraved into the icing.