31

You leave the room, jaw clenched tightly, lips tilted into a half smirk and eyes burning in a turbulent fire.

The seven stand straight from leaning on the wall and back away. ''Yo, what the fuck is that expression?''

''hot...'' Taehyung mumbles to himself, ''her eyes burn me''

''I'm melting~'' Jungkook wobbles onto the floor.

''She looks pissed, amused and excited at the same time. Looks like she got her craziness from her parents...'' Namjoons nods.

''I'm still not over the fact the Lord was her parents all this time...'' Jimin mutters, ''that oversized mask hat shit was always on it's head''

Your narrowed eyes search around for them, and when you spot the seven, you begin walking towards them.

''yo, what if she's possessed? She's looking a bit crazy still...''

''Taehyung, go check her before she attacks us or some shit''

Taehyung walks towards you in slow strides, stopping until you're looking up at him.

''what's wrong, daddy?''

''yup, she's not possessed'' he turns around and tells them, ''and quit calling me that, little shit. I'm probably in trouble now after what happened in there''

''Sorry~'' you scratch your neck sheepishly.

''What happened in there?'' Jungkook asks, as the rest watch you intently.

''My parents are fucking crazy'' you say, pointing a finger at them all. ''And that is precisely why, all of you will now work under me. Together, we will eradicate all evil in the world!'' you raise your arm into the air and cheer, but to your surprisement none of them cheer with you.

''You don't understand, do you?'' Jimin speaks up. ''We've vowed our loyalty to the Lord. You think we'll easily just follow a little shit like you?''

''Don't call her that'' Taehyung interrupts.

''But you call her that too''

''Exactly. Only me''

''hey, listen to me'' you speak, beckoning for their attention. They all turn to you. ''They pretty much explained most stuff but I don't get one thing. How does Sata- you know who come into this?''

Hoseok raises his hand. ''The Lord has links with lots of demonic presences. That's how they've been able to get this far, with equipment, money, they provide it all''

''That's not the scary thing, though. The truth is, there is more than one S. A whole family of them, I assume. They wild about and possess whoever they please'' Namjoon adds.

So I've got two enemies...you mentally note. If I can somehow persuade the seven to join forces with me, I might be able to stop this Mission 51. The only problem is these demonic presences...

I'll need to stop those experiments too...they'll pay for what they did to Lisa.

''Say...why are you guys so dedicated to the Lord?''

''I guess we should tell her...''

~~

[Flashback]  - Bighit Orphanage

The once pale blue sky is now shielded by a veil of darkness as the smoke swallows up the whole sky.

Fierce fire wounds itself around the building, swallowing, devouring everything in it's path.

No one had seen it coming. All the children and adults in the orphanage had fallen prey to the fire.

And they were on the verge of death.

''d-don't worry about me...'' mini Jin coughs, turning to his younger brothers. ''e-escape...''

''never!'' the mini Jungkook weakly shouts out, burns and cuts all over his body.

''We leave together... or we die... together...'' mini Taehyung tries his best to keep his eyes open, the fallen bodies of his older brothers visible through the half slit in his eyes.

The rest of the boys were either too hurt to talk or unconscious from inhaling too much smoke. The fire and smoke was too thick to see if any other children or adults had survived.

And before they knew it, they had slipped into the depths of unconsciousness.

~~

''Impressive'' a distant voice spoke, ''these seven children managed to survive despite being trapped in the fire for 2 hours''

Taehyung's fingers twitched, ears picking up faint voices of adults.

''Think we can use them?'' another voice spoke.

''Perfect. Do it''

The boys were unaware of how many days or months passed after that, because the next time they had woken up, they were trapped inside large tubes filled with water. Several pipes were connected to their bodies.

After what seemed like forever, they woke up.

Their bodies felt stronger, lighter. They were able to do things ordinary humans could not do. They could now jump really high, move really fast, and their eyes held some sort of supernatural power.

They were the first successful experiments.

''We owe you our life. Your wishes are our commands'' they bow down to the figure sitting on the throne. Although they carried out whatever tasks the Lord commanded, they never actually saw or interacted with it.

They went to school for a few years until they completely dedicated their time carrying out orders.

[End of flashback]

~~

''And that is why we follow the Lord''

You cross your legs and fall back on your chair. ''damn'' you comment, sipping your tea. ''Guess you guys went through a lot, huh''

They remain silent, eyes vacant as they stared off into the distance. The tiles squeak as workers walk around, some cleaning, some resting.

You decide not to tell them about the plan your parents were scheming yet, and instead slowly find about how things worked around here. When they realise they're being used and manipulated, they'll come to you themselves.

A loud announcement suddenly cracks through the air.

''Tear mask, the Lord asks for you. Report to the hall immediately''

''fuck'' Taehyung's eyes widen, ''I'm dead''

A/N: ngl i love it when you beg for updates