35

A/N: you guys gass me up so much- I literally be reading your comments like:

-

''Nope'' you smile, lips reaching to connect with his soft ones. And you both fall onto the bed, unaware of Yeontan's beady eyes which watched you dubiously on the sidelines.

-

After he had left a few languorous kisses all over your face and neck, he suddenly dozed off and fell asleep on top of you.

He must've been acting like that because he was tired...

You try to shift yourself out of his grasp so he can sleep in a comfortable position, but his arms hold you tighter. His weight was kinda heavy on top of you...

After a while of squirming about, you finally manage to succeed in escaping his grasp and roll onto the other side of your bed.

However it's not long before he deeply groans, arm reaching out to grab your petite body back into his arms. ''...idiot'' he mumbles incoherently, body flipped to the side so he snuggles into your hair.

Euphoric sparks ignite in every part of your body as it begins to heat up. And you're way too excited, to in fact realise that Yeontan had mysteriously disappeared from where you had last seen him.

Panic arises within you as your eyes search every corner of the room, but to no avail.

''Taehyung?'' you softly call. ''Yo, wake up''

No response.

''Daddy?''

His hooded eyes roll open, locking with yours. ''What the fuck do you want?''

''Yeontan's gone'' you say, pointing to the empty floor.

''HUH?!'' he jumps up, wide eyes glancing around for any traces of his beloved pet. ''And the fuck am I doing in your bed?''

''You fell asleep'' you shrug, smirking. ''A great cuddler, I must say''

His eyebrows furrow as he gives you an impassive glance. ''fuck off. I'm going to find Yeontan''

Taehyung walks out of your room, a blush rising to his cheeks. Shit, I hope she didn't realise I was pretending...

As for Yeontan, he was found back inside Uri's room, fast asleep. Dog's get tired too, probably.

-

The next morning.

Workers in white lab coats rustle around the marble floors in the early morning, mostly crowding around the new batch of successful experiments.

Here, so deep underground a normal person would have failed to distinguish the difference between light and day. The large bulbs exuded the same bright lights 24/7.