chapter three

minghao, surprisingly, made it back home

minghao, surprisingly, made it back home. well practically, his doorstep. it was 4 in the morning and his parents were probably wide awake, and his mom would probably be getting dressed for work while his dad prepares food. now, the question arises;

why did minghao come back so late(practically early)? well, first off. everyone in the circle was drunk off their asses, including seokmin, aka his ride home. and minghao needed some time to himself, so he resorted to using his legs to get back home.

secondly, he was thirsty and dull and the only solution to that was coffee. but ofcourse, it was way past midnight so his favorite coffee shop was closed.

thirdly, whatever minghao wants, he gets. so just like any normal human being, he decided to break in through the slightly open window and make some coffee for himself.

fourth, minghao probably forgot about the time he almost burnt down the kitchen in an attempt to make microwave coffee. he spent the next five minutes vomiting and laying down against a wall to calm himself.

fifth, minghao was in desperate need of comfort. of course, he had stuffed animals back at home, but they had all been given to his younger sister when she turned 4.(minghao avoided his parents for the next 4 months)

so you would assume that he would go to the closest 24/7 store and get another stuffed animal; but that's not what he did.

30 minutes later, and minghao was walking out of the pet ship with his new golden retriever puppy in his arms.

and with multiple potty and rest stops, minghao finally made it back home.

now, back to the present.

minghao pushed open the front door, heading straight for the stairs avoiding the multiple questions that his worried parents were bombarding him with.

he shut his bedroom door behind him, changed into his pyjamas as fast as he could and fell back onto his bed, while his brand new puppy curled on this chest, dozing off.

he rubbed the fur of his pet and decided to name him "junhui", despite having his heart shatter at the mention of that name.

his mom came into the room, sitting on the bed before turning to look at the dog on her heartbroken son's chest.

"i'm not even going to ask." she chuckled and minghao pouted.

she patted her son's hair before asking, "where have you been? where did you go without telling us?"

"seokmin got me to come to this dumb party of junhui's. worst decision ever." minghao answered honestly. his voice was quieter than usual, causing his mom to raise her eyebrows.

"junhui? as in your crush? did you talk to him?"

" yes, mom. well technically, he spoke to me. i was frozen. and guess what else? not only is he straight, he's also homophobic."