chapter thirty-five

"welcome to the wen junhui mansion!" junhui exclaimed to the very angry and confused boy that he had just practically kidnapped for a short while

minghao glared at him. "first of all, this is the wen junhui and kim mingyu mansion, and second, i've been here before. stop acting like this is the first time i'm seeing your place."

"well, it's the first time you're seeing it when there's no party people around atleast." junhui said, shrugging. minghao proceeded to stare at him like he was the only idiot in the world, making junhui feel a little odd.

"what's wrong?" he asked minghao, tilting his head to the side. "well, other than the fact that you kidnapped me?" minghao responded, raising his eyebrows.

wen junhui only responded with a cheerful smile, dancing around in his spot. when he didn't say anything, minghao decided to proceed.

"i just find it quite odd that just a few hours ago, you were literally hugging the life out of me and begging me not to leave, and now you've practically kidnapped me and you're all smiley about it." he informed, pursing his lips awkwardly.

"oh, that's kind of... true?" junhui said in response, half embarrassed because minghao brought his vulnerable state up in the conversation.

"yeah. why did you bring me here, anyway?" minghao asked, taking slow and careful steps all the way to the living room.

junhui cleared his throat, shrugging again. "i wanted some alone time with you. maybe then you'd forgive me." he said, winking at minghao.

that resulted in dirty thoughts swarming minghao's brain. minghao picked up an emoticon pillow that was laying on the couch, throwing it at junhui. "stop being so dirty minded!" he hissed, reminding himself of wonwoo.

junhui was a second too late to miss impact. and so, he picked up the pillow and tossed it back at minghao with more force, hitting him right in the face, and that caused minghao to fall back on the couch with hard impact. "ha!" junhui exclaimed, rubbing his palms together, sort of looking like evil mojo jojo from powerpuff girls.

minghao groaned, lifting himself up as he grabbed a total of two pillows that looked to be more hard and sturdy in comparison to the pillow in junhui's grasp. "you're dead, wen junhui."

he smirked an evil smirk as junhui hid his face with his emoticon pillow for shield. "you'll never get me!" he yelled from behind his shield.

but as it seemed, wen junhui was wrong yet again, because when the pillows collided with his presentable and built frame, he fell back onto the floor. "ouch," he groaned, holding his butt because the impact with the ground went quite hard on him.

and all the while, minghao simply sat and watched, laughing at junhui struggle. "what a loser." he said, snorting as junhui continue to whine and moan in pain while on the floor.