chapter twenty one

junhui was BIG mad

junhui was BIG mad.

the clock was on the brink of striking 11pm, and there he was, seated on his bed with his girlfriend latched onto his arm in an attempt of displaying adoration. junhui would have paid heed to those loving gestures if it weren't for those two pda-loving animals seated on the bed across him.

he watched and his lips twitched in distaste as minghao and hansol talked and laughed together, with hansol repeatedly playing with minghao's hair.

it infuriated him and made him wish that a tsunami took over and wiped out no one but hansol.

"i think i'm going to kill him." junhui muttered in chinese through gritted teeth so his girlfriend wouldn't understand.

"who?" seokmin, who had been lying on junhui's lap the entire time while playing with his shirt, spoke up as he responded to him in the same language, giving junhui a fright.

"you can understand chinese?!" he screeched.

"well yes," seokmin responded nonchalantly, "i took it as a second language."

"wow, and all this time i took my chinese knowledge as an advantage because i thought nobody could understand if i offended them to their face. so did y-"

"yes, i did hear and understand earlier today when you said that i was too stupid and that you wanted to shove me up a buffalo's ass."

junhui gulped sheepishly, "oops."

"oh, it's okay. i'm very mindful of my stupidity so i get why you'd say that."

"back to the point. who do you want to kill?" seokmin asked, looking up at junhui.

"...hansol."

"isn't he like, your b-f-f? damn, you're not very loyal if you're going to go and have murderous thoughts about your bestie." seokmin pouted.

"shut up, bitch. do you have a machete or something?" junhui responded, not taking his gaze off of hansol and minghao.

"what are you guys talking about?" ji eun asked, pulling out her earphones and looking up from the book she was reading. "nothing, go back to reading." junhui said hastily as he chuckled, feigning innocence.

she blinked before returning to her book, not wanting to push it further. meanwhile, seokmin huffed, sitting up straight as he crossed his arms as he dragged junhui a little further away from ji eun.

"i dislike you." he said menacingly.

"funny, that's the second time i'm hearing that today." junhui mumbled to himself with furrowed eyebrows as he tilted his head slightly.

"like, is it so hard to admit you're gay?" seokmin continued, frowning. "i'm not gay, seokmin," junhui scoffed before proceeding, "i literally have a girlfriend." he said, pointing at his ji eun.