chapter nineteen

"o-m-g, hui! you gay

"o-m-g, hui! you gay." mingyu snorted, causing junhui to facepalm for the umpteenth time.

"get him out of here. you left him around seokmin for too long, he's becoming dumber than usual." junhui said with all seriousness as he turned to look at hansol.

the trio plus seokmin had gathered in junhui's dorm room to discuss the recent happenings that revolve around junhui, minghao and a certain english class session.

minghao was somewhere off with wonwoo, and chances were he was still being questioned. junhui hadn't seen minghao for almost 8 hours, and he was beginning to get quite concerned.

he really didn't want a dead body at his doorstep.

back to the present, and hansol was smacking mingyu on the head repeatedly. "what the hell are you doing to him?" junhui asked, coming back to his senses.

"i thought that maybe if i did this it would strike a chord in his brain and he'll probably come back to his usual self." hansol explained, grabbing a fistful of mingyu's hair before shaking his head back and forth.

"or you're just using it as an excuse to cause him minor pain." seokmin spoke up, lying on minghao's bed as he pulled at hansol's hoodie strings.

"minor?!"  mingyu screeched, slapping hansol's hand away. junhui rubbed his face, growing more tensed.

"why did i even call you idiots over? this is literally pointless." he sighed, playing with a stuffed jigglypuff toy that was a part of minghao's seemingly endless collection of stuffed toys. hansol huffed, leaning back.

"fine. i would probably say you're hella gay for minghao, but i won't because that's only the way i want it to be. in your case, i think there's little chance you could be, confused? it's actually quite normal to like somebody who already likes you. it'll normally wear off."

junhui wanted to agree; but a small little part of him that was accepting of his decisions said that he was not confused, and it would most definitely not wear off any time soon.

"i guess you're probably right?" junhui said, sounding a little doubtful himself.

"nah, sollie. don't you see it? our little hui caught the gay!" mingyu squealed like a proud mom, clapping his hands.

junhui was almost contemplating on whether he should just suffocate mingyu with the stuffies so he would momentarily pass out.

but his murderous thoughts were declined by the sound of the door knob rustling before the door opened.

in came wonwoo, who looked quite normal for someone who had banged their head in a doorway, and minghao followed, looking very exhausted.

minghao didn't seem to have the energy to question why junhui was raising his hand with a stuffed toy in it above mingyu's face. he didn't even bother to ask what hansol and mingyu were doing at their dorm.

his school uniform looked quite tussled as his white button up shirt was now untidily tucked and his black tie was loosened. it was clear that wonwoo had maybe attacked the poor guy a little bit.

no wonder minghao always referred to him as the overprotective mom type.

minghao came in and looked around until his eyes landed on junhui. he glared momentarily before approaching, and he fell back and sat on the bed, right next to junhui.

"this is all your fault, junnie." he drawled, sounding very drained as he prepared to attack, but instead fell asleep on junhui's shoulder, arms wrapping themselves around his waist.

junhui gulped. it was almost impossible for him to refrain himself from reaching out and pinching the boy's cheeks and ruffling his hair and showering him with kisses all over his face.

he shook off his strange thoughts, wrapping an arm around minghao as he took the glasses off of minghao's face, placing them on the bedside table.

"babe, what did you do to him? he looks dead." mingyu pointed out.

"nothing much." wonwoo spoke up, shrugging nonchalantly.

the two bickered back and forth until they realised all eyes were on them, including minghao, who had woken up completely.

"what?" mingyu asked, chewing on a toffee that was on minghao's desk.

"did you just call him babe?" seokmin inquired slowly, bringing back the same tone from earlier on when he attacked minghao and junhui.

"yeah, s-" mingyu cut himself off when he realised his grave mistake. "are you dating?" hansol leaned forward, looking almost ready for war.

minghao on the other hand was almost on the verge of switching to attack mode. this was tea, considering how much pressure they had put on him and junhui.

"gyu?" wonwoo whispered, his breath shaking.

"...wonwoo?"

"run."

that was all it took for mingyu and wonwoo to leave the room in full speed. hansol rolled up his sleeves in preparatory mode before turning to look at seokmin. "let's finish them." he nodded in response.

and then, the pair took off, naruto running for the third time that day as they chased the meanie couple all the way down the stairs.

"i really want to fucking slaughter him and bury him alive but i'm too tired to walk right now." minghao groaned, letting go of junhui as he fell back on the bed.

"there's always tomorrow." junhui jokingly reassured, patting minghao's thigh.

_/\_/\_