chapter fifty

"i'm that bad type, gonna kick your as-"

"those aren't even the lyrics- how often have you been hanging around seokmin, mingyu?"

"not long. maybe a few times a week when i go to see wonwoo at his place. ahaha."

currently, the iconic mingyu and junhui duo were arguing nonstop over the silliest of things, and minghao was just there, huddling questionably close to the window, trying to prevent any skin-to-skin interaction with wen junhui who was seated right next to him.

the taller of the two had his legs spread out and his knees were lightly brushing minghao's, leaving the shorter with the pleasure of wondering what his dick siz-

minghao's hands shot up to cover his face, his cheeks heating up in embarrassment because of the sudden thought that had popped up in his mind out of the blue.

he was definitely being a little too dirty-minded and that was, unquestionably, not favourable in a situation like this. junhui was leaving, and minghao on the other hand, instead of sulking, was thinking about the lengths of junhui's banana-

"what's wrong, hao?" mingyu asks while simultaneously disrupting his argument with junhui, staring at the boy, minghao, through the rearview mirror with an eyebrow raised in concern.

minghao slowly looked up from his previous position, blinking at mingyu's gaze that was completely focused on him through a medium.
"nothing." minghao stated in hasty impulse, pursing his lips right afterwards.

junhui turned to look at minghao with oblivious curiosity, his eyebrows raising instinctively upon spotting the scarlet shade that tinted minghao's cheeks. junhui scooted closer to minghao, who had returned to crossing his arms and staring blankly at the world behind the window.

"talk to me?" junhui mumbles and pokes his side, moving around in an attempt at getting a better view of minghao's face.

"don't want to." minghao responded without missing a beat, returning to the same dryness that junhui had been hit with for the past few times that he had tried to maintain proper conversation with minghao.

junhui huffed at the fact that there had been no improvements from his last attempt. "so you're going to leave what we had on a bad note?" he inquires, shuffling a little further away.

"we had nothing to start with." minghao retorted in that monotonous facade that lacked inches of emotion. and junhui stared at the boy momentarily in shock, taken aback by the sudden statement.

"what a nice thing to say." he murmured, shifting back to his original seat. minghao looked down at his wrists, slightly regretting his attitude that had probably gotten out of hand for a moment.

"you guys are so fucking immature." mingyu complains, a hand smacking the steering wheel in annoyance. "junhui, you've been a little too gay for these past few weeks and it's quite overwhelming, so turn it down a notch before i end up having dirty thoughts about you and practically cheat on wonwoo in the process!"