chapter thirty-eight

"junhui, get off of me!" minghao squealed, trying to push off the body of the boy who was allowing himself a little too much of access to minghao's personal space

junhui groaned, not yet awakening from his deep slumber as he rolled over onto his side. he huffed lightly before hugging a pillow, going back to not making a sound again.

minghao sat up panting, glad that he had finally managed to pry junhui off of his weak build after almost 5 minutes of absolute struggle.

he glared at junhui's resting frame, his breath regulating slowly. now it was minghao's turn to groan in anger.

"junhui, wake the fuck up, it's 4:30AM! we need to leave for school by six!" minghao yelled at the top of his voice, but junhui only clicked his tongue in annoyance, not quite snapping out of his beauty sleep that was destined to be short-lived.

without hesitating, minghao lifted his hand next to junhui's face. "3...2...1." he counted down to himself quietly as he moved his hand a little further away to increase impact, before coming down all at once on junhui's cheek.

"OUCH!" junhui yelled, immediately sitting up straight. his left hand was already holding on to his throbbing cheek, and the other hand gripped onto the mattress loosely to hold himself up.

"why does everyone keep inflicting harm on me, only when i'm asleep?" junhui huffed amidst his mini rant, "i find this very unfair!"

minghao blinked, unimpressed. "fuck off and get ready for school."

"oh, right, we have school. my bad, i forgot, oops." junhui said, shrugging as he shifted himself to the edge of the bed, pushing himself up and off of it.

"yeah, and what about my uniform? i didn't really get the chance to bring it along with me because, you know, i was abducted, on the spot." minghao smiled all too knowingly, rolling his eyes as he fell back on the bed, his heavy eyelids threatening to shut down once more.

"sorry about that." junhui apologised, though he really didn't mean it nor did he regret anything, "you can take my old uniform if you want. it's a little tight for me, it would be perfect on you."

minghao pushed himself up on the bed, hugging the thick blankets to his body as he watched junhui search through his heavily packed closet.

"here." junhui said, finally grabbing on to his old uniform as he tossed it towards minghao's direction. minghao clumsily caught on to it, getting up from the comforts of the sheets. "where can i take a shower and change?" he inquired with his eyebrows raised, staring at junhui.

"there's an extra bathroom for guests, it's the room opposite to this one. have fun." junhui winked, before getting inside the bathroom that was in his room. "i told you not to make dirty jokes!" minghao yelled from outside, lip twitching in annoyance when he heard junhui chuckle loudly.
_/\_/\_
minghao rolled his sore shoulders as he entered the school premises, not even bothering to look around for his friends.