chapter thirty-three

[please point out mistakes:)]"hey, jun, if we aren't going to interact with them then why did we come here in the first place?" mingyu asked, rocking a long black wig and a fascinating fake moustache

"hey, jun, if we aren't going to interact with them then why did we come here in the first place?" mingyu asked, rocking a long black wig and a fascinating fake moustache.

"i kind of feel like some obsessed stalker of some sort." hansol sighed. he too, was dressed in disguise, with a curly blonde wig and red heart shaped sunglasses.

the three of them were seated at a table, snacking on ice creams as they stared at minghao and his group that were seated quite far away. junhui had adviced that they all disguised themselves just in case they have a sudden encounter with anyone from the group.

junhui was styling a pink wig with bangs, along with pink framed sunglasses. his oversized black hoodie was pulled over his head to cover his manly build from onlookers.

"we will interact. i'm just waiting for the right moment," junhui replied not so convincingly, pushing his sunglasses up while squinting as he proceeded to stare at minghao's table.

"this plan is going to be the biggest failure that i'm going to have to endure." hansol yawned. his temporary, short lasting willpower was now gone and he was back to feeling hopeless and undeniably tired, all at once.

"hui, look, they're getting up," mingyu pointed out, flipping his fake hair back. "do we follow them?"

"obviously?" junhui quipped, getting up from the chair and tailing them, trying to be as secretive as possible. "where are they going?" mingyu asked loudly, and hansol immediately slapped a hand over his mouth.

"stop being so loud, you stupid cow." hansol sneered, smacking the boy on the back of his head.

"it... it looks like they're splitting up?" junhui, who was indifferent to the nonsense taking place next to him, pointed out.

"wonwoo and seokmin are going to the swimming area. seungkwan and somi are going for the swing ride; holy shit, do they crave death or something?" junhui hissed before shaking his head and continuing, "and minghao's going to the rollercoasters. alone. scORE!" he squealed.

mingyu scoffed and hansol rolled his eyes. "well, atleast seungkwan and wonwoo didn't go together. that would've been a tough game." hansol said, sighing as he attempted to reassure himself.

"okay... so, do we split, too?" mingyu asked, a confused frown on his face. "are you breaking up with me?" hansol said in the background, placing a hand on his chest mockingly.

"i guess we do. we'll meet by the ice cream parlour at 6pm." junhui said, checking his watch, which read "4:47PM."

"fine, we have an hour and thirteen minutes." hansol shrugged before waving, "see you there!"

and just like that, mingyu and hansol were gone in the speed of lightning, leaving junhui all alone. that gave him enough time to reconsider his choices.