CH. 3 Math Class (Again)

I had just walked into Mr Fair's class after using the bathroom. I looked at the board and started copying my notes. I suddenly got really thirsty and i drank the rest of a 2 liter bottle of water (about halfway full.).I then quickly got back to my notes.About two minutes later I felt a twinge in my bladder and I knew I needed to go pee and soon. But I sat and held it in as there was only 30 minutes left of class and i thought I could hold it.. BOY WAS I WRONG. I started to fidget a lot and I glance up to see Mr. Fair staring at me. He calls me over to his desk and asks me whats wrong,I calmly told him that I needed to pee and asked to go back to my seat. He told me I could but to let him know if I did need to go pee and he would let me go. There were now 5 minutes left in class I was so desperate I was holding my crotch as hard as possible and fidgeting to keep the lake in my bladder contained. I decided that I couldn't wait any longer so I called Mr. Fair over to my desk and told him that I needed to pee... But as soon I said the word pee it started coming out. At this point I had to go so bad I moaned at the relief and let go of my crotch because at this point there was no use in trying to hold it anymore. Mr. Fair looked at me and told me to come to his room after school so we could chat. After social studies I went back to his room but as soon as I walked Into his room i dropped my stuff, grabbed my crotch and ran to the bathroom. As I was walking back out I look up to see Mr. Fair staring at me with a pleased look on his face. As we head into the classroom he asks me if I felt better now that I had used the bathroom, I said yes. Then he asked me why I waited so long during class to tell him i needed. To pee that badly. I told him it was because by the time I needed to go that badly, I couldnt stand or I'd pee on myself like I did in front of him today. He then tells me a new plan to keep me from peeing myself. He told me I could run out of the room anytime I needed to go, and if I had an accident to tell him so I could get my spare set of pants and a pull up since if I had an accident we decided that is what I would wear. I told him okay, and I headed home after I ran to the bathroom before coming back to get my stuff as i needed to go pee. As I was leaving the room Mr. Fair smiled at me and told me good job. I then headed off for home.