CH.23 No Accidents Pt.1

It was the day after the choir performance and Mr. Fair told me that if I went three days without having an accident I would go back to having all of my normal classes.I said okay and we started choir class. About halfway through I got the feeling I needed to pee and looked at my crotch singnaling I needed to go. Mr. Fair notices straight away and tells me to go.I did and headed back to class. We continued on through health and forensics,reading and eagles before I felt the need to go again. I decided to wait until after lunch to go so I could talk to Mr. Fair in advisory. Shortly after I decided to hold it Mr. Fair looks at me and asks me if i need to pee. I look at him and tell him not,then ask why he asked me that. He then said you are holding yourself. I tell him im not but then I look down and realize I am. I then tell him that I need to pee and he tells me to go. When I get back he asks me how I long have I needed to pee. I tell him since before lunch in eagles. He asks me why I didnt tell him I needed to go. I told him why and he said not to do it again and we started on math. We got through math and science and social studies. After we end social studies I tell Mr. Fair that i need to pee and he allows me to go. When I get back he gives me two suckers and tells me good job on not having an accident. I tell him a thank you. We talk for a while after that untill I tell him I need to go home. He reminds to pee before I go and I do since I kind of neeed to go. After that Mr. Fair smiles at me and we both head home.