CH.55 Andrew Visits Pt.2

It is 6 when we wake up from our nap. I notice immediately that I need to pee. But I decide not to go. As we lay there Andrew cuddles me and says he loves me. That's when i get really uncomfortable and start to fidget. He doesn't ask me what's wrong until he sits up to get a drink and sees what I'm doing. He then says baby girl if you need to go potty then go. I say no and that I just wants cuddles. He says okay and lays back down. We cuddle for a bit longer until Andrew says, baby I know you need to pee so why dont you go. Why are you holding it in. And fi ally I admit that I'm scared that if I go when I come back he'll be gone. He says no baby I will be right here. I still say no and that I wants cuddles. He sighs but says okay. As I continue to move my legs he gets upset. I ask him what's wrong and he says he doesn't like seeing me so uncomfortable when its an easy fix. He then says something I never would have thought he'd say. He said that I could either go to the bathroom or he would press on my bladder and make me go right there. I thought about and again just said I wanted cuddles. After a while more he says baby will you please go pee. I know your uncomfortable and I know tummy hurts and it would feel a lot better after you go pee. And he said you would enjoy the cuddles more if you didn't need to potty. I still layed there crossing my legs and moving them to hold it in. I finally ask him if he will go in the shop with me. He says yes. I slowly sit up then tace out the door to the bathroom. As I sit down the pee just shoots out and I pee for 6 minutes straight. After I'm done I walk out and hug Andrew. He says thanks for.going potty baby. I say your welcome and we head back to my room. When we get in there I lay back on the bed now feeling a lot better. He lays down beside me and asks me if I feel better I say yes. He says good baby girl and now we can cuddle and you dont have to go potty so we cuddle all you want to. I say yay and curl up beside him. Soon it's time to take him home. As we are getting ready he asks me if I need to potty. I check my bladder and tell him yes. He walks with me to the bathroom and says go on go potty i will wait for you here. I say okay and walk. I finish up and walk out. He tells me good job baby girl for not holding in your pee. I say thanks and we head out to the truck. When we reach his house I kiss him goodnight and then we head home.