CH 47. Pep Rally Disaster Pt. 2

As I stood up my bladder contracted and I started to pee. It started as a trickle then turned into a gush. I peed for 6 minutes before I was finally done. Andrew realized what happened and told me to follow him. He went and told Mr. Alphin what had happened and that we were going to Mr. Fair's room so that I could change. As we were walking Andrew asked me why I held my pee in that long. I told him it was because I didn't want to admit to him that I had to pee. He told me that I should have told that way I could have made it to the potty. I said I know and that I was sorry. He said okay and went to tell Mr. Fair. He came out with a pair of underwear and told me it was all he had since he had to go buy more pull ups. I said Okay and went to change. As I was walking out the bathroom Mr. Fair was telling Andrew to really watch for my signs as I didn't have protection on. He said okay and we walked back to the pep rally, after he made me promise to tell him if I needed to potty. I promised him and he said he loved me.

I have updated again. This story is very interesting and really true. They are real accidents that sadly I have at school. Luckily I have a lot of friends and teachers that are willing to help me out.