CH.35 P.E.

Lunch had just ended and me and Jacob were headed to P.E. As we were walking up the hill Jacob asked me if I was wet and I said no. He also asked me if I needed do pee. I was gonna tell him no, but my bladder (which was throbbing)told me to tell him yes. He said okay and we headed into the gym straight for the bathroom. When we got in their he helped me take my backpack off and I raced to the bathroom. I sat down and peed for almost 3 minutes. When I finished I washed my hands and headed back to class. When I got back out there Jacob came over to me and asked me if I made it. I tell him yes and he gives me a sucker. After that coach comes.in and tells us its time to start class and that today we are going to the track. We all said okay and headed out. As we were walking coach stops me and Jacob and and says he wants to talk. We say okay and listen. He tells us that if I need to go potty just to go with Jacob and not to worry about it unless I have an accident, and then I have to tell him that we are going to Mr. Fair's room. We say okay and start walking the track with coach explaining my condition with him. I was about halfway through the while explanation when I felt a very sudden sharp pain in my bladder. It was so sudden that it made me stop and grab my crotch. Jacob and the coach notice immediately and coach asks me if I'm okay. I tell him no, That I really have to pee and that I can't make it back to the gym to go.