CH.5 Mr. Fair's class(the next day.)

I walk into Mr. Fair's class the next day with a completely full bladder. I had been holding it since first period when I first noticed I had to go. I was already fidgeting and holding my crotch and I could tell Mr. Fair knew as he kept looking over at me. With 35 minutes left in class I knew that i would never make it. I needed to work on my assignment so I held my crotch with one hand and wrote with the other as i tried to concentrate on the assignment. But 5 minutes later I couldnt hold it anymore. I stood up with both my hands very tightly grasping my crotch, bolted out the door of the classroom and straight to the bathroom. I made it in just enough time to pull my down my pants before a stream of pee came out full force. I let out a moan because of the enormous relief I felt. After about 3 minutes i finished, washed my hands, and headed back into the classroom. As I walked back in Mr. Fair motioned for me to come over to his desk. He asked me if I felt better and I told him absolutely. He then told me good job on not peeing on myself and to come to his class after social studies so I could get a sucker. I told him thank you and went back to my seat. I then proceeded to work on my assignment for the rest of the class now that I could focus. After social studies I went back to Mr. Fair's classroom to get a sucker. He told me that after I went to the bathroom I looked a lot more comfortable and focused. I told him that I was because then I didn't have to focus on not wetting myself. He then started talking to me about getting I sucker every time I made it to the bathroom. But in the middle of one of his sentences I grabbed my crotch and ran to the bathroom. Luckily I made it. I then headed back to Mr. Fair's classroom. He asked me if i needed to pee when I ran out of the classroom and I said yes.We continue to chat about my reward for making it when I see Mr. Fair starting to squirm. I asked him if he was okay, and he said no that he needed to pee. I told him to go. As soon as I said that he grabbed his crotch and ran to the bathroom he emerged 4 minutes later looking relieved. I asked him if he felt better and he said yes.We sat and talked some more. About an hour later I told him I needed to head home, but that since I walked I needed to go pee first since I had started to feel uncomfortable and squirm anyways. He said okay,i left my stuff in his room and said that i would come back for it. As i left his room I noticed that he was holding his crotch, I then noticed a small wet spot on the front of his pants. Just as I was about to look away and head in to the bathroom before I started to pee myself, I saw him run into the mens bathroom. I decided to go pee since I needed to go pretty badly and then check on him when he came out. I saw him come out and asked if he was alright. He said yes, that when he stood up he realized almost a little to late that he needed to pee severely bad and almost didnt make it. I said same,went and picked up my stuff from Mr. Fair's room and headed home.

Authirs note: Thanks for reading. I hope this wasnt boring. Again thanks for reading and I hope y'all are enjoying it.