CH.40 Yamboree Pt.1

It was finally thursday. The day me and my boyfriend Andrew had been waiting for all week. We both got to thr fair grounds at 1pm and started to talk around. We rode a couple rides and really just hung out. After a while he said he needed to use the bathroom. I said okay and we walked over to them. I checked to see if I needed to go but to my surprise I didnt. He came.out and we went to check in with his family. When we got there we said we were thirsty and got something drink. We walked around more and drank our drinks while we talked about the next ride we would go on. We three our cups away and headed off to ride more rides. In the line ahead of us was Mr. Fair. I introduced him to Andrew. He said he liked him and he helped me explain my condition a little better to Andrew. He also told him my signs of when.I need to go. Andrew said okay and we got on the ride with me in the middle and Mr. Fair and Andrew on either side of me. We rode and got off, and said our goodbyes to Mr. Fair. We started walking again and Andrew told me he needed to pee. O said okay and we walked to the bathrooms. I checked my bladder to see if I should go, I had a slight feeling but ignored it. After Andrew came out we met up with his family and chilled because the ride we had just went on made us feel sick. We met up and they said they were leaving in 30 min. He asked if he could stay with me and they said yes.

So guys I updated!!! I hope yall enjoy it and part 2 will be coming soon. Thanks guys and dont forget to comment and vote. You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!