CH.60 Daddy Cont'd

As we get downstairs daddy lays me on the couch now that I am clean and dry. He hands me my big ky but I spit it out. I start crying again. Daddy must know what's wrong because he leaves and emerges a couple minutes later with a bottle. He picks me up and rests my head in the crook of his arms as I gently begin to suck on the bottle. Once I finish it daddy lays me down for a nap with my blankie and my penguin. He kisses me night night and lays on the couch to nap himself. Well it must have been at least three hours later cause when I looked outside it was dark. I was fine for a minute until I felt the cold wetness of my diapee. I started to wine. Immediately daddy comes over and picks me up. He must have felt my diapee was wet cause he said okay babygirl let's get you al changed. This time he layed me on the couch. Once he was done changing me we layed on the couch together and watched tv. As it was almost bedtime daddy got up to make me another bottle. He came back...picked me up and took me upstairs.  Once up there he sat down in the rocking chair and began to rock me while I drank my bottle.  I felt my eyes getting heavier and I slowly drifted off to sleep. Just as I was almost asleep I felt daddy check my diapee.  When he felt it was dry he layed me in my crib and kissed me goodnight. After that he put my binky in my mouth turned my night light on turned the big light off and walked out.

So guys this is what happened my first day as a little. I have been with daddy for 2 weeks now and I wouldnt have it any other way. By guys.