CH.52 Andrew Sleeps Over

So it's friday afternoon and I am on The bus ride home. I can hardly wait to get there as i have to get ready for my boyfriends and I sleepover. I finally make my way home. As I get off the bus I notice that my diaper is soaked and I needed to go again. So I go up to.my room and take my soggy diaper off and use the bathroom when im done my mom helps me into a new diaper I put my pants on and get to work cleaning my room. 2 hours later I'm done and relaxing on my bed waiting for Andrew to arrive. I hear the doorbell ring and jump up to answer it. But before racing downstairs I check my diaper which is surprisingly dry. I head downstairs and greet the very awaited guest. As I greet him i feel my diaper grow warm. I look down and realized that my diaper had leaked and the front of my pants were wet. I was very embarrassed and started to cry. Andrew told me it was okay and that he would help me.clean up if it was Okay with mom. She said it was so we headed up to my room. He helped me pull down my wet pants and untaped my soaked diaper. He grabbed a warm baby wipe and cleaned me up then out a new diaper under me and fastened it securely. He looks at me with kind eyes and says all better?. I say yes and thank you. He says anytime babygirl. After that we do the activities I have planned out. Every time I needed a diaper change our I needed to pee he would help me. As we lasted down for the night I told him thank you for being so understating about my condition. He says no problem and goodnight babygirl. I say goodnight Andy and we head off dream land.

So guys I updated YAY.