CH.20 Accident In Choir(cont'd)

Mrs. Rob told me to follow her to the office. As I followed her she asked me why I hadnt told her I needed to go pee. I told her because I never left her class and was afraid she would tell me no anyways. And then she told me something. She told me that Mr. Fair told her about my accidents and that she agreed to let me go anytime I needed to. I said okay as we walked in to the office. To my surprise Mr. Fair was standing there talking to the principal. When he saw me he told Mrs. Rob that he would help me get changed and that I would stay in his class for a while. She said okay and went back to choir class. As we walked to his classroom he asked me what happened. I told him about waking up late and not going pee this morning and trying to hold it in choir class. He asked why and I said that I was too shy to ask to go and I ended up waiting to long. He asked me if I needed to pee anymore. I told him yes I still had a little. He told me to go the bathroom and he would bring me a pull up and some pants. After I had changed we went back in his room to work on some math. But before we started he told me to tell him as soon as I needed to pee that way I could go and I wouldnt have any accidents. This would help me remember to go when I felt the urge. He told me not to hold it and that every time I needed a pee he would go with me and check my underwear to make sure it was still dry. I said okay. When we finished math it had been an hour since school had let out so he told me to head home and we start tomorrow. I said okay and that I would see him tomorrow. With that i headed home.