CH.54 Andrew Visits

So it is finally sunday morning. I woke up with a wet diaper as usual. I went to shower and use the bathroom. After I got out I called mom into my room so she could get me in a new diaper. After that I out on light blue Jean's and a floral top. After making sure I looked fabulous I called my boyfriend. He was up so we headed out to get him. On the way there I was so happy I couldn't sit still. Then I realized the real reason I was moving so much, I had to pee. Luckily we made it to his house and we picked him up. After he kissed me good morning he noticed I was fidgeting.he asked me what was wrong and I told him I needed to pee. He asked how bad even though he knew because of the way I was moving. The whole way back to my house he was holding my hand and telling me I could make it to the bathroom and to keep holding it. Finally we made it back to my house. I pushed him out of the way ran tot he bathroom and peed for forever. When I was finally done I walked out of the bathroom happy and relieved. I hugged Andrew and he said good job baby girl I knew you could do it. I said thanks and we headed to my room. When we got in there we sat on.my bed and started making out. As we were making out the pressure.in my bladder quickly started to build again. This time.i didn't try to hold it. I pushed Andrew off of me and raced to the bathroom. After I came out he asked me if I was okay I said yes that I just had to pee again. He said okay and we headed back to my room. As we got back on my bed I noticed him moving his legs slightly. I asked him if he was okay and he said yes. A little while later he is really moving his legs and holding himself. I ask him.if he needs to pee and he says yes desperately. I say okay then let's go. He gets up and sprints to the bathroom. He comes out looking relieved and we go take a nap.