CH.26. No Accidents Part 3

I walked to school the next day with a great attitude but a full bladder. I had woken up late again this morning and didnt have time to use the bathroom. As i walked into Mr. Fair's room i immediatley looked down at my crotch,signaling to him that i needed to use the bathroom. He immediately noticed and told me to go. I ran to the bathroom as fast as i could. As soon as i sat down i peed for 4 minutes straight. When i finished i washed my hands and headed back to class. As i walk back in Mr. Fair tells me good job on not having an accident. He asks if i have a pullup or underwear on and i say a pullup. He says okay and to tell him when i feel the slightest urge to use the bathroom so that i can go. I say okay and we get to work. We get through 4 subjects before i feel the need to pee. And it wasnt a little feeling, i got the feeling that i needed to go right now or I'd have an accident.  At this time Mr. Fair wasnt in the room and i wasnt allowed to go without asking him first. I had no choice but to sit there and hold it. I crossed my legs, fidgeted and held myself, doing anything to hold it in. But I couldnt hold it anymore and i lost control. The warm pee flooded my pullup and i moaned in relief. I peed for 5 minutes straight and i felt so much better when i finished. It was right after i finished that Mr. Fair walked in. I then started to cry because then i rembered that since i had an, accident i would have to restart my three days. Mr. Fair asked me what was wrong and i told him that i had an accident. It was only then that i realized he already knew because my pullup had leaked and my chair and the floor was wet. He asked me how it happened and i told him. He said okay and handed me a spare pullup and pants while he cleaned up the pee. After changing i handed him my wet clothes and he told me he wanted to talk to me, and that we would continue learning tomorrow.

Author's Note: Hey guys im back!!!! I hope yall enjoy it and sorry for the long pause in the updates. Highscool has got me stressed. Anyways i will try to update a couple chapters a day. Thanks for reading. Part two of this chapter will be coming soon. Thanks so much guys.🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢