CH.45 Back To School(Pt. 2)

As we stood to leave the classroom my bladder gave out and i had an accident. I guess I had a sad look on my face because just as I finished peeing, Andrew asked me what was wrong. I told him i had an accident and that I needed to change. He said okay and went to tell Mrs. P that we were going to Mr. Fair's room So that I could get a spare pullup to change. As we were walking up there, Andrew asked me why I had an accident. I told him that I had needed to pee for a while but that I wanted to hold it, and that when I stood up to go to the bathroom my bladder gave out and I set myself. He said okay and that he has told me not to hold it. I told him I knew that and that i would try to stop. Just then we reached Mr. Fairs room. Andrew went inside to explain the situation and he came out with a pull up for me and told me to go change. As I was changing I made sure to go pee just to be sure I wouldn't need to go again. I finished changing, washed my hands, and headed back out into the hallway where Mr. Fair and Andrew were standing. Mr. Fair told me good job for telling Andrew i had an accident, but that I should have told him i needed to pee. After that we said goodbye and headed back to class. Before we went in Andrew hugged me and told.me that he wasn't mad, but that I should always tell.hom when I need to pee, especially that bad. I promised him I would and we went inside. The rest of the class was normal. We continued our game and walked to the bus together after the bell rang and after I told Andrew I needed to pee. We for on the bus and he told me good job for telling him I needed to go. I said thank you and we continued to talk about our day. Eventually it was time for me to get off the his. I said good bye and that I loved him and that I would text him later then got off the bus.

Another update guys!! I hope y'all enjoy!!!!!!