CH.12 Advisory

It was just after lunch and 6th period had begun. I had went to the bathroom before class but I was starting to feel the water I had drank from lunch start to fill my bladder. I also noticed that Mr. Fair was holding himself so tight his knuckles were white and I heard him moaning in pain. When I looked down at book i desperately needed to pee. Suddenly Mr. Fair stood up and ran out of the room,and at the same time he ran out I did. But I stoppped dead in my tracks because if I took one more step I was going to pee all over myself. So now I was stuck in the hallway halfway between the classroom and the bathroom and i cant move. Mr. Fair came out and looked at me and asked why I hadnt had went pee yet and I said i couldnt or I'd have an accident. He said to walk walk to the bathroom and he would go get my pull up and pants as he knew I would need them. He said to get as much in the toilet as possible. I said okay and went. I let out 2 small spurts and then 1 long one. It wasn't alot, but it was enough to leave a big wet spot on my pants. Mr. Fair came back with change of clothes and I showed him how much I got into the toilet. He said good job. He then told me to change and head back to class. I said okay and handed, him my wet clothes and followed him back to class. We both felt relaxed and relieved, and we both continued our work. After my last period class I went back to Mr. Fair's class to tell him something when I saw him running down the hallway bent over in half with his hands jammed in his crotch.  A couple minutes later he comes out the bathroom and I said god job for making it. Sudddnley I had to go,I had the urge to go more than i ever had.  I doubled over and did everything I could to hold it in untill I could get to a toilet. I finally told Mr. Fair that he was going to have to carry me if I was going to make it. He picked me up and I screamed because it hurt so bad and because I almost lost it. Mr. Fair put me on the toilet and I peed for 4  minutes straight, that's how bad I needed to go. Once I was done I washed my hands and went home.I said goodbye and went on my way.

Author's Note:This chapter is weird because of him helping me get to the toilet but you know what: He didn't look or see anything it was after school hours, and it was either he put me on the toilet or pee my pants. Which one would you rather do? Thanks for reading y'all.