CH.42 A Little Talk.

Me and Andrew both finished in the bathroom at the same time and washed out hands. After that we went and got a drink found a good place to sit and talk. He started by thanking me for not getting upset at him for needing the bathroom. I told him that I would never do that. He then asked me how long I had needed to pee, and if I had lied to him about it when we were in the line for the ride. I told him I needed to for a couple hours, and that I had lied. He told me to always tell him as soon as I need to go, and bot to lie about it when he asks me if i need to. I told him okay, that it wouldn't happen again. He told me that he loved me, then asked me the question I had been dreading. He asked me why i was embarrassed to tell him I needed to pee. I told him it was because I didn't want to embarrass him by telling I needed to go. He told me that it would never embarrass him, that it was important that I did tell him that way he knows. He told me it would make him more comfortable if I did tell him. I asked him why that was. He said that it was because he knew I needed to go earlier because I looked and acted uncomfortable. He told me that when I'm comfortable he's comfortable. I said okay and promised him id Tell him as soon as i needed to pee. He said okay and he loves me and we headed off to have more fun.

Okay guys I updated 4 chapters today. I hope y'all enjoy them and don't forget to comment and vote. The next part will be about more fun at the Yamboree. Thanks so much guys!!!!!