CH.31 Author's Note

So my friend Jacob from the last chapter is now my potty buddy. His schedule has been changed to match mine so that he is with me during every class. All the teachers know about my condition and him. All i have to do is tell him i need to go pee or if i already have. If i need to he will go with me to the potty. If i have had an accident he goes with me to Mr. Fair. Jacob also has a spare pullup and set of pants for me. It has been helpful having him around since i dont have to tell the teachers i need a change or i need to potty since it normally happens a couple times a class period. Some times i dont tell him i need to go or i dont realize i do and Jacob will tell me he thinks i need to go or if he thinks i already have. He can normally tell me i need to go by looking at me as he knows all my signs which he learmed from Mr. Fair. I normally fidget, grab myself, cross me legs, and just generally move around and am unable to stay still. He can tell that ive already gone if my indicator line is blue, it becomes bulky, or sometimes even when my attitude changes. I am normally a happy person untill i have an accident, after that i am either sad or grumpy and sometimes its both. Jacob also keeps suckers for me as a reward for when i do make it to the bathroom. At the end of the day he marks how many accidents and successes that i have and gives them to Mr. Fair. He is really helpful and i am lucky to have his help and support.