CH.48 After The Pep Rally.

After the pep rally we went to 7th period. Me and Andrew have different classes so I was stuck with Jacob. I had just finished my water bottle as I sat down in my seat next to Jacob. I started on my assignment and everything was fine untill I got the slight feeling I needed to pee. It wasn't that bad so I decided not to tell him. As class went on the feeling grew more and more untill I was slightly fidgeting. Luckily Jacob hadn't noticed, and the bell rang to head to the next class which I have with Andrew. As I walk in I try to hide the fact that I really have to pee. I sit down and start working on my essay. As I start my work I start to fidget and hold myself. I didn't want to tell Andrew that I had to pee directly, so I mumbled very softly,I have to pee,. I didn't think he heard me at first but then he asked me if I really needed to pee. I told him yes really bad. He said okay and let's go. I said Okay and we walked out the door of the classroom and I ran to the bathroom. I ran in and as soon as I sat on the toilet it started coming out. I peed for 4 minutes straight. When I finished I washed my hands and went back into the hallway where Andrew was waiting for me. As I walked out I gave a sigh of relief and he asked me if I felt better and if I was still dry. I told him that I felt a lot better and that I was still completely dry. After that ha gave me a sucker and told me good job for telling him that I needed to go potty. I said thank you and I love you. He told me hr loved me to and we headed back into the classroom. As we sat down I grabbed his hand and we talked now that I was a lot more comfortable. The bell finally rang and we said goodbye and that we'd see each other tomorrow.

So guys I hope you are liking this book. There is lots more to come. Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote. Thanks so much!!!!!!!