CH.41 Yamboree Pt.2

After Andrew's family left we walked to the gas station and got something to drink. After that we found somewhere and cheese fries and ate them. We then decided to go on more rides. We rode one that went upside down and spun really fast. After we got off he told me he needed to use the bathroom again. I said okay and we walked. While we were walking he asked me why I hadnt used the bathroom all day because he had been 3 or 4 times. I told him it was because he had dranak more than me.and it went to his bladder first. The truth was that I was starting to need to go, but I didn't want to because I was having so much fun. He came iut of the bathroom and we headed to another ride. As we were waiting I started to cross my legs and move around alot because I my need to pee was growing worse. I gues Andrew noticed because he asked me if I needed to use the bathroom. I lied and told him no he said okay but to tell him I did need to go and he would go with me.  We then got on the ride and rode it. What happened next was the most embarrasing thing ever. The seatbelt pushed against my bladder, and I felt my pullup grow warm. I knew I had to tell Andrew so that I could go change. The ride ended and we got off. I told Andrew that I had an accident and that I needed to change my pullup. He said okay, and that he needed to pee anyways. I said okay and we headed that way. On the way there he asked me why I had an accident. I told him it was because i was having too much fun.and that I was also a little embarrased to tell him I had to pee.  He told me to go change and let him go to the bathroom so that we could talk.

So the next chapter I lost will be about the talk we had. The coversation is a little embarrassing, but since this story is about my real life I need to include it. Thanks for reading this and voting. Thanks guys!!!!!!