CH.6 Lunch(and after)

I had just gotten out of 5 period and headed to lunch when I got the feeling in my bladder that told me I really needed to pee. Now the cafeteria monitors were really strict and would not let you go to the bathroom. Luckily the monitor today was Mr. Fair. He noticed my fidgeting and the fact that I was holding myself that. I really needed to pee. I had been holding it in since 7:45 this morning because I was late to school and it was starting to catch up with me now. He came over to my table and told me to come with him into the hall. He told me I was in trouble. This was to keep the other kids at the table from being suspicious as to why he pulled me out into the hallway. I slowly stood up with both hands grasping my crotch as tight as I could and followed him into the hallway. As soon as we were out of sight of the other kids he told me to go to the bathroom so that i didn't have an accident. I said okay, but as I started walking I started peeing and then I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. I managed to get a lot into the toilet but there was still a large wet spot on the front of my pants. As I walked out to Mr. Fair I knew he saw what happened, and I told him that I needed my spare pants and pull up. As we walked back to his classroom Mr. Fair asked me why I waited this long to go because he knows how long it takes before I get to the point of wetting myself since I had done it eneough times in front of him. I told him that I wanted to try and hold it until eighth period so I could go without using one of my hallpasses. He said that he understood, but that I should have went sooner, so that i could have prevented my self from having an accident. I told him okay and went to change. Lunch was over so i headed to my next classes. By eighth period I already had to pee again and I was beginning to hold myself. I knew I had to go this time, as I didn't want to have two accidents in one day. About 15 minutes into class I decide that I have to go now or I will have an accident. I ran out the classroom and into the bathroom. I finished and then calmly walked back to Mr. Fair's class. As I sat down Mr. Fair smiled at me and I knew to come to his room after after school. When I went to his room I noticed him fidgeting, holding himself, and crossing his legs. I asked him if he was okay and he said yes that he just had to pee.

Part two will be added soon. Thanks for reading I hope you are enjoying it.