CH.29 First Highschool Accident

Im sitting in eighth period FCCLA when i get the feeling i need to go to the bathroom. I have been needing to for a while but i decided to hold it so that i wasnt late to class. But now my bladder was so full that everytime i moved a spurt of pee came out. My friend Jacob asks me whats wrong and i tell him nothing that im fine. He leaves me alone for a while, untill i shove my hands into my crotch and yell o crap. He then tells me he knows something is wrong and that if i dont tell him hes gonna go get Mrs. P. I gave in and told him that i needed to pee extremely bad. He said okay and then told me to go and that he would tell Mrs. P where i went. I told him thank you and stood up but my bladder gave out and I peed my pullup. Jacob asked me what was wrong and i told him that i didnt make it and that I'd had an accident. He said okay brought me to Mrs. P so i could tell her what happened. I told her, then asked if i could go down to see Mr. Fair. She said yes and told me to pick someone to with me, i picked Jacob. As we were walking to Mr. Fair's room i decided to tell jacob about my condition. I had just finished when we reached Mr. Fair's room.

So guys i hope yall enjoyed this and part two will be coming soon. Thanks guys.