🌙 t w o

🌙 t w o

 ♚

Blood trickled down his forehead, down to his cheek, stopping at his chin. Fetching his handkerchief on his suit pocket, he wiped the grime away. Obviously, for him, the death himself, the blood was not his but from some measly agent who had dared tried to infiltrate his deals and business. For what purpose? He didn't know. He will never be put behind bars. He got too many hands working behind him.

"Clean this mess." He ordered towards his men, his leather shoes moved against the white tiles that were now soaked with blood.

He looked at the body once. Bullet in the head, missing fingers and distorted nose ; another glorious work fit for an artist like him. The people were his canvas, their blood his paint and their injuries his drawing. He moved away at the sight, not because he was disgusted but because he felt as if he had ignored his little love for long now and he wanted to see her this instant.

But before all of it, he decided to change. He didn't want to meet her with dirty hands tonight. The young Lord went upstairs to take a shower, he discarded his gloves slimed with blood. He cleaned up, dressed immaculately perfect and fetched another pair of gloves. Tonight was the night afterall. He was done waiting.

He had studied her from afar, made background checks on her just to see who she really was. He was beyond curious about her. She's a bright girl with a mother who adores her so much. He would often go to her house, observing outside like a creep that he is, and he would hear her gush and talk about her day to her mother. He knew her mother loved her more than anything. Her father had died and all her mother's attention, time and love was poured out for her. And now, he felt as if he knew her for forever, but that wasn't enough. He had to hold her, kiss her and be with her everyday. He has to have her.

When he was done, his men followed him. His face remained impassive. In his world, he never would have to show any emotion on his face. He was the face of death and death was impassible.

There were no more blood splattered on his floor, the man was gone too, his men had cleaned up. They were taught to do as what was told and they were quick at that.

The double doors to his mansion opened. The fresh summer breeze of Greece was a welcome to his nose after smelling the foul stench of blood for so long. He got in his car after his driver opened it, sliding inside, leaning his head back against the expensive leather of his car. He was already tired from what was about to happen. He only hoped his love could forgive him for what he's about to do.

"Where to, Lord?" He heard his driver asked. He only closed his eyes, he had woken up early to be greeted by the bastard of an agent. He was now satisfied he'd put a bullet in his head for waking him up earlier than usual. But truthfully, Aidoneus never really sleeps. The young Lord was extra pissed today. He should be preparing to see her but instead he was greeted by the turd even before his day started.

"To her." He answered his driver. In no time, the car was moving, taking him to his beautiful girl. He couldn't wait to see her.

He had been staring at her from afar for two months. Tonight would be different. She would be by his side. She would be his. Tonight, blood will shed if he won't have her.

He waited for too long. Two months was torture. Tonight, all of it will change. He let out a smile at that thought. He was always an impatient man. Those two months he spent admiring her from afar made him look like a total fool. He couldn't approach her. He was the bravest and fearless man he knew his whole life. He was feared. But with her, he was a coward. He didn't want to admit that he was, but he couldn't do anything about it. He knew she would be the only one he would kneel to and death doesn't kneel, he was kneeled down. She hadn't even spoken to him and he was already madly, deeply and utterly in love with her. He knew he has to have her the first time he saw her. His beautiful girl would hate him at first after what he's about to do but he would make sure to make her fall in love with him until she wouldn't survive the thought without him.