🌹 s e v e n t e e n

🌹 s e v e n t e e n

She was going to jail.

That was the immediate thought that came to her head after the adrenaline wore out from her system. But she pushed it away as her eyes found Aidoneus, he was looking at her with shock and amazement written on his face. It was her first time seeing his eyes widen like that.

"Aidoneus!" She ran for him and immediately her eyes sought out injuries, finding none, her hands came to rest on his face. "A-are you hurt? He didn't shoot you right? I managed to get him first before he could, right?" When she saw that man behind Aidoneus, his eyes gleaming with evil intent as he pointed the gun towards him, she could swear her heart had stopped beating. She did what she thought was right. She saved Aidoneus and killed that man. Aidoneus seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in and fixed her with a serious and worried look. His arms went around her waist.

"I'm fine my love. I truly am. Are you?" She could feel that the question was about what she felt after shooting someone. After killing someone.

It seemed as if the whole scenario just sank in her mind that moment but even if it did, she couldn't bring herself to regret what she just did.

She just killed someone. It didn't bother her. And that bothers her.

"I-I'm fine. I think they tricked us into believing there's only one man who's after us so they could catch us off guard. But I-I saw him came out from the car when you were s-strangling the other man. I knew he would hurt you so I tried to find a weapon and then I saw a gun under the car seat, I grabbed it and I don't know. My mind was yelling at me to kill him. Aidoneus I'm a bad person." She rambled like a child. She wanted to cry, to atleast feel even a little remorse, a little guilt, after all she just killed a man. That's what a normal person should feel after killing someone right? Guilt. But she felt none of that.

"Love look at me." She did. Aidoneus didn't look at her like she was a bad person, he was looking at her as if she was his everything. "Do you feel bad after shooting him?" She shook her head, no. "What did you feel?"

"Nothing." That was the truth. "And not the numb kind of feeling, I-I just feel... nothing." She didn't know how to put the feeling into words. "I feel fine like I did nothing wrong. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?"

"No love." She could feel Aidoneus was about to say something when she cut him off.

"Okay. That's all I needed to know." Her voice was soft, her eyes held too much faith in Aidoneus.

The recognition of the faith she had in him turned his eyes into a storm of darkness.

"I'd rather kill than see you get killed Aidoneus."

Aidoneus fixed her with a serious and hard look like he was trying to read her. And then in a blink of an eye his lips came crashing down on hers. She opened her mouth for him and he took advantage of the access given to him. His tongue caressed hers, exploring her mouth, trying to lick every nook and cranny. Her hands went to his hair, pulling him closer. He groaned, deepening the kiss more. His left hand went to her back while his right went to cup her face, pulling her impossibly close they forgot about what space even meant. He pulled away once sensing that she needed to breathe. Air filled her lungs but she was soon deprived of it as his mouth latched onto hers again. Where before the kiss was hard, lustful and torrid, this time their kiss was soft and slow as if they had all the time in the world. The two dead bodies near them forgotten for a while as they shared a sensual kiss. Aidoneus pulled away slightly, his mouth still hovering on hers. His tongue dart out and licked the seams of her lips before giving her an innocent peck. He gave her nose and forehead a kiss too before he pulled her in for a hug. Her arms went around his waist, hugging him close to her.