🌙 e i g h t e e n

theuglypoetess presents,

The longest chapter everrr written in the history of His Persephone: Capítulo Dieciocho 😁 Lol. You want 2 chapters? This is two chapters squeezed in one! If you still don't know, all chapters are unedited so I'm really sorry for the grammatical errors and typos. And all I can say is have a very HAPPY New Year to those reading this chapter (⚠ mature content ahead ⚠) Enjoy! 😉

🌙 e i g h t e e n

It had been a few days since they've returned home from Paris. Aidoneus kept receiving threats but he ignored it and just to piss the sender off he'd copy Aiyana's text from before and send it to the number. For a man who was busy, he sure has a lot of time responding foolery towards the person threatening him. He was certain his reputation was destroyed but he doesn't even mind it. Perhaps the person sending him threats would question if they got the wrong number.

His Aiyana was perfect. But he's worried about her wine addiction. Still, he made her a wine cellar a few days ago with the condition that she'd drink responsibly. With the grin that showed on her face while he was telling her the condition, he knew she wouldn't really be responsible. But what can he do? He wanted to please her and besides a drunk Aiyana is...amusing.

He glanced outside the gigantic glass windows from the living room. The leaves from the pine trees and the greeneries before him had morphed into a burning amber. Fall was here. And as cheesy as it sounds, his greatest fall was here too. He smiled as he felt her wrap her arms around his waist from behind.

"You promised to take me somewhere today." She spoke, her voice still sleepy.

He turned to face her and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead making her smile softly at him. "I did." He told her last night he would take her somewhere. That somewhere was the main Underground. He wanted her to know everything about him. Including the logistics of his work.

"But you must know something first love. Do you want to eat your breakfast first and then talk?"

"No. I'll eat later." She seemed eager to hear him.

With a nod, he directed them to their couch. He made her sit on his lap, her side to his chest. He sighed knowing that it's time to let her know what's going on. He was ready to talk and she was ready to listen.

"That night, when we were gunned down, I interrogated the men. One of them got away but my men found him later on, same questions was asked to him right after we went home. They were sent by someone. All of them told me it was a woman who instructed and paid them." She was listening intently, her eyes fixated on him. "The biker who chased us told the same thing too, he said something about you going home. They're after us. They want to kill me and they want you alive. They want you away from me love."

"B-but why?" There was no fear in her voice, just confusion.

"That's what I'm trying to find out. They left a clue, whoever's after us. There was an initial that came with the envelopes that contained their payment. The initial was D." Upon saying that, her expression immediately went from confused to being shocked. His Aiyana was quick witted, she might've pieced something in her head and he was dying to know what.

She was looking at the floor as if what she just thought of was too impossible. "Love?"

She looked at him, "Aidoneus. You said it was a woman." He nodded. "With D as her initials." He nodded again. "She wants to kill you but won't harm me. Aidoneus it doesn't take a genius to know that it's my Mom! Her name is Damia Blumstein, she's a woman, she wants me home. Still I-I don't believe it's her."