🌙 t w e n t y

🌙 t w e n t y

Morning light deluged the gaps between the windows. Fine particles danced, visible with the help of the early rays of the sun. They were like flecks of dandelions blown on a spring day or perhaps they were more like bits of snowflakes on a winter night, Aidoneus couldn't decide. He tried to take his mind off the woman who was beside him, hogging the blanket to herself and taking up too much space on his bed. He was lying on the edge of the bed while his love was still deeply asleep, snuggling into his warmth.

He smiled, she looked absolutely adorable. He had somehow convinced her to sleep on his bed and he was beyond pleased to find her eagerly nodding her head in agreement with his little arrangement. Aidoneus found himself looking around the room, trying to find something that would distract him when he realized he'd been staring at her again. He needed a distraction because currently, Aiyana had her leg up his morning wood. He'd tried removing her leg but she would only grumble in her sleep and would settle on torturing him again. He'd been awake for an hour now and it meant he had been enduring the torture for an hour too. Don't get him wrong, he would love to have her draped all over him but that moment was true torture.

"Love." He whispered in her ear, hoping she would wake up and remove her leg but she only cuddled closer accidentally rubbing her leg on his arousal. He groaned and despite being agnostic, he murmured a cry for help to thousands of unknown gods to give him strength.

Another hour had passed and no, his hard on hadn't deflated. Aiyana was now on top of him, still asleep, her core now directly against him.

He knew he hadn't been exactly a good man all his life and hell would definitely welcome him once he dies but at that moment he wanted to be spared from the torture. If this was the torture the demons prepared for him in hell - him trying to ignore and resist Aiyana when she was so close against him - then he would find a way to negotiate with Satan himself for him to get a way out.