🌙 f o u r t e e n

Before you proceed: Like I said, from this chapter onwards the book gets darker. Sure there still would be fluff and light romance in future chapters but again this is a dark romance novel. And if you find anything offensive in this book, may it be to your culture, your religion, your belief, yourself, anythingggg... Then I am greatly and terribly sorry. It would never be my intention to upset and offend anyone. This is a work of fiction and this is in no way romanticizing killers. I got bored, I saw a video about my all time favorite OTP (Hades and Persephone) and got inspired to write a modern retelling about them. Death is only fun in fiction, don't take this book TOO seriously to the point where you harass one another, the characters or me in the comments and I want anyone to put that in their minds before commenting bad things. If you're reading under my account then it's a duty to spread love! Also, I used google translate so sentences from other languages may not be accurate.

No warnings will be put up every other chapter. THIS IS YOUR WARNING! There will be sexual content, violence, blood and gore and if you don't like any of those then please do not read further. I'm warning you, this book gets REALLY bloody, like HARDCORE bloody, and if you don't want to read that then please skip or better yet just DON'T READ THE BOOK ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING RELEVANT TO SAY. Thank you. But if you don't mind all of those craziness, then please, enjoy! 😉

P.S. : Play the song. Like imagine that intro with Aidoneus walking with the intent to kill *winks in penguin*

🌙 f o u r t e e n

He hadn't been this careless before. Anywhere he goes his gun was tucked on the waistband of his pants, cool and hard, waiting to find another head to shoot at. And now he was paying up for his carelessness.

He was still on top of Aiyana and it was not the same thing that his mind had wanted to happen. He didn't know how she managed not to scream from fright but she looked positively collected, her arms tightly wounded around his waist as he picked them both up to crouch. The alarm was still ringing all though out the building and where before there was a single red light now there were too many of them.

Sharpshooters. The adrenaline in his veins kept him up, managing to avoid gun shots as he timed his feet to walk when the gun shots ceased. His hand gripped hers as he moved away from the windows, his other hand toppled the bed over giving them cover as they crouched down.

A gasp sounded right beside him and he feared she'd been shot. His eyes immediately seek hers, "Love? Are you okay?"

"How did you do that?" Confused, he stared momentarily at her, forgetting that there were probably an army of armed men after them.

"What?" He blinked.

"You're so strong." Her voice sounded amazed as her eyes went to his arms. Aidoneus was surprised. His Aiyana wasn't scared, not at all.

Immediately, his men came throwing the door open, swarming the room. He'd given them clear instructions to go to Aiyana's room first and make sure she's safe in case something like this happened. And now he was beyond livid that this happened.

"Take them all out." Was his command, his voice and posture the calm before the storm. He led them both, Aiyana and him, towards the door as he let his men deal with whoever's on the other side of the building. His whole being itched for blood.