𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭

summary: ruel, as a boyfriend gets jealous of other boys his girlfriend finds " cute"

~~~you and ruel were just lying in our hotel bed, wrapping his arms around you until he asked out of nowhere, " who's your celebrity crushes babe?"

~~~
you and ruel were just lying in our hotel bed, wrapping his arms around you until he asked out of nowhere, " who's your celebrity crushes babe?"

i thought about it for a while and told him. " one would probably be shawn mendes" i said, looking up at him. he chuckled and said, " why?"

" ruel have you literally seen that mans jawline and body? he was built like a greek god i swear" i said sighing at how gorgeous shawn mendes was.

ruel playfully glared at you and i said,
" but not as hot as you though babe."
he knew i would probably have more crushes so he told me to continue.

" ooh! timotheè chalamet" i gasped, remembering the curls of the french boy's hair. " i really want to touch his hair, like his hair would feel like pillows."

ruel loves when you compliment his hair but gets jealous when you compliment other boys' but he never told you.

he pouted, blew the hair off his head and looked away. " ruel" i said, grabbing his jaw. he wouldn't face you, but he still kept his arms around you.

" ruel babyy" i whined, trying to get him to look at me. then a few seconds later, i did. he stared at me and i asked him, " what's wrong? i hate it when you ignore me."

he still didn't answer but looked deeply into your e/c eyes with his light brown ones.

all day, he wouldn't talk to you,he only nodded and went on his phone. i was already annoyed, i was texting coco and sylvie cause my other friends were busy.

coco pops🖤:
hey y/n wanna go to shopping with sylvie and i?

i looked around the kitchen and ruel was on his phone probably looking at instagram, i sighed and texted coco.

y/n✨:
yeah, i'll go. ruel's annoying me anyway

coco pops🖤:
what did that son of a bitch do this time

y/n✨:
it's just he asked me who my crushes were and he's ignoring me

coco pops🖤:
dumb kid, anyways we'll pick you up in 5 ❤️

i went up to our room and got ready, it was already five minutes and sylvie just texted me their outside.

i walked up to the door, grabbing my bag. " babe, im gonna hang out with your sisters." he just nodded and i went downstairs.

i saw sylvie and coco's blonde hair out the window and opened the door. they heard the door and looked over to me, " hey!" coco said, hugging me and sylvie hugging me after. i smiled and said " thanks coco for saving me from your brother."

sylvie's brows furrowed and " wait why?" then i said " he's ignoring me because i complimented timotheè chalamet's hair."

the girls looked at each other and rolled their eyes at how dumb their younger brother is, " ugh let's talk about no boys" coco said. we all laughed and went out.

___________________________

a couple hours later and it was 12am, coco and sylvie walked with me until they saw me go through the hotel doors and left.

when i found our room, i put my bags down and tried to find the card. but the door opened, it was ruel with an pissed look. " um hi?" i said, grabbing the bags and going inside.

" where were you?" he said, closing the door. " ruel, i literally told you i was hanging out with your sisters" i said, taking off my shoes. " well the mall cant be open until 12am though" he said, kind of pissed that his girlfriend came late.

" ugh we just went to one of coco's friends house" i said, " why do you care anyways?"

his face softened and and walked up to me, he stared at me and put his hands on each side of my face. " never say i don't care about you" he said, " i love you so much."

then he leaned in and kissed me, i put my hands around his neck and pulled back after a few seconds. " i love you too babe" i said.

" and anyways, you're hotter than shawn mendes or timotheè chalamet" i said, smiling at him. he chuckled and got my phone out of my back pocket of my jeans. he turned around and i looked, ruel blocked timotheè and shawn on my account.

" i hope you know that you can put your boyfriend instead of that boring one as your wallpaper"